Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

As far as sizing, I find that most full-length air Nike Basketball shoes tend to run a half-size big, especially if you don't have a wide foot. If you have a wide foot, I'd say true to size, but even then, it depends on the shoe. That's one thing with some of this stuff being retroed, you have no idea how it will fit until you try it on.

Air Max2 CB's, for example, the 2004 retros fit pretty true to size, but the 2009 retros fit a little bit too long, and waaaaay too narrow and tight from the midfoot straps. Those things were worse than the Penny 3 straps. (Penny 3 straps were kind of narrow and tight on both the OG's and the retros, but it's fine on that particular shoe.)

I hope the release of these looks better than that sample pic on footlockerunlocked.com.

disco all the way... dont see much difference onlt the air bubble, could be the pic, i always loved this shoe

Outlet fa sho. But these are one of my fav kicks. I remember how heavy the OGs were. But that's how most Nike bball kicks were back then. Everyone worried about how big the air bubble is lol.

I use a size 11.5 or 12 but these I will get in a sz11.5 cause they run just a little big. Somebody has to come through with some better pics of these. Release is less than 2 months away. I'm surprised actual pics haven't surfaced.

These are hitting outlets hard.

I had the OG's and they were heavy as hell.

Even though I had this colorway back in the day I prefer the black/red pair.

Maybe for $50 I'd consider these.

These look more like balling shoes than just for casual look.
I'd rock these for balling but casual like with a pair of jeans .. eh not so much.
I'll buy them on sale.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Seems these are showing up.... up up up

I was looking for this one, glad you bumped it.

To answer your question from the other thread though.  Sports Zone(DMV) had them on display when I got my Flights today.

They did ok with the quality of these like with the black/reds. The air bubble is what it is at this point, but if they get to $99 I'll consider getting them.

Back
Top Bottom