~~!Nike Air Playerposite can we get these retro please!!!!~~

indifferent.gif

remind me of those air wavy joints that came out last year in a million colors.

id just cop the wavy's if i really wanted a shoe that looked like a foam but wasnt, im pretty sure their on nike outlet shelves by now, in all assorted colors

they look like the cheapest nike shoe that you see in the outlets (the one's that are for like older people and they also come in 4Wide or something ) with foamposite material. WACK!

I'm pretty sure there was a tennis based foam which agassi wore for a bit......i stumbled upon a really small size of it a couple years back in TK Maxx but cant remember what it was called or really what it looked like......help anyone?

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

I'm pretty sure there was a tennis based foam which agassi wore for a bit......i stumbled upon a really small size of it a couple years back in TK Maxx but cant remember what it was called or really what it looked like......help anyone?
Nike Zoom Courtposite...they were made off of the zoom court implosions that he wore at the olympics, they looked exactly the same but were foam. Pretty uncomfortable sneaker, they were way too stiff and clunky for a tennis shoe. I got them for $30something shipped off eastbay and was disappointed.

And just so I'm not thread-jacking,
indifferent.gif
@playerposites. SMH @ nike putting the word 'posite' at the end of the name. FP3s and Ultraposites haven't retroed, and someone wants Nike to re-release this takedown?

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

ima size 7 these are good to throw on with some shorts thats the look i would go with

good lawd... you're like a lifesize gnome.

Adorable!!!

Back
Top Bottom