Nike Air Point Flight (1995)

Hi everybody. My name is Jose and I'm from Spain. I was an user of this forum in the past but I forget the password and the email doesnt exist anymore so I had to register a new user.

Ok here is my question:

In 1996 or 1997 ( it could be 1995 but I had those shoes in the summer of 1997 for sure) I bought a pair of Nike Flights in a local store.

Sadly my mum threw away those shoes with more garbage last month because they looked old and they were in an old box.

Since then I'm trying to find the shoes using google or ebay but i cant. Now I'm pretty sure that I cant bought a used pair of them because they were a rare model or not popular.

I'm going to describe them. First of all they were red/black. My brother used to call them "Las Pippen" because they were similar to the Air Maestro of the 1994 All Star Game.

After looking hundreds of pictures I believe the Nike Flight Lite Low are the ones that look closer to them
airflightlowretro.jpg

But my shoes had the new fligh logo in the tongue and the back was full red with the Nike Air letters in black. Laces were black like the ones in the picture but they didnt have that "black piece" with 3 holes and the tongue was full black too....well thats what i thought

This is the new flight logo i talked about. Its from 1997 if I'm not wrong. Screenshot_20180201-115428.png

Well could anyone help me? i guess its not easy. I remember to ought them for less than 90$ back in 1996 or 1997 so they shouldnt be very expensive

Last edited:
Any idea? At this point it could help the name of shoes with the same flight logo in the tongue of the Nike Air Winged Flights.

Screenshot_20180208-001810.png

The shoes were a "classic flight design" like Flight Lite o Air Bound with no visible air sole and with the logo of the picture in the tongue.

20180218_105010~3.jpg

20180218_105352~2.jpg
I found these 2 pictures of myself with thd shoes in 1997. Quality is awful but it's the only ones that i have.
Flight logo and no visible air sole.

3CFD9D68-E430-41EC-8D27-689DCA2CE78C.jpeg Wow I knew it wouldnt be easy but I never expected it would be this hard.
This month I’ve watching a lot ebay, instagram, nike catalogs from mid-90s..... nothing.

Maybe there wasnt a lot of them in red colourway but black? Nothing. It amazed me.

Another hint. The sole was pretty similar to the Nike Air Squad. I believe it was the same design but i say similar because I’m not sure 100%.

So its a Nike basketball shoe from 1995-1997 with flight logo in the tongue, no visible air sole and the sole was like the one of the picture

Back
Top Bottom