Nike Air Raid Blk Grey Review

Has anybody try out the air raids yet? I did. The cushion was great. The straps gave it a good lockdown. but as i continue to play the bottom of my feetdidn't feel so good. does anybody else have this problem? this is my first time breaking into the shoes. overall, the shoe was a 8/10 for performance.

i have 2 pairs cause they are such a beautiful shoe i played ball in them great shoe i never experience pain in them tho and ur right about the lock down

Did you wear them indoors? If so, what sort of floor was it? Was it clean/dirty/dusty?

I've read they're for outdoors only-- it says so on the shoe-- but I've seen cats wearing them indoors, so I wonder if the retros were also hardrubber.

Any info is appreciated.

Mine are great, I agree with all of the good points.

They got mad courtfeel and I feel everything in the forefoot so maybe thats why your feet hurt?

jolyonwagg, I was playing outdoors and the rubber are pretty rough. I played 4 pickups games outdoor and the sole was fine. Well, today was my second timerunning in them and they were great. I think as I break into them more, they'll feel better. Thanks for your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom