Nike will give us this
nike-air-raid-urban-jungle-gym.jpg

And this
DSC09496_1024x1024-e1405989684889.jpg

And this
iphone_air-jordan-8-tinker-air-raid.jpg

But not this
4672381bb06360bdf2f657085dac6166.jpg

I still have my black/grey pair from the last retro DS but I do wear my white/black pair with the blue straps a lot!! Wish it was the 2 though!

i knew these were coming soon since the outsole of the freak 2 looks similar

need a new pair. my 2003 pair midsole is marshmellow soft. i poked it softly and my nail went straight through 😲

Wait hold up

Are those those dark straps that came out on those retros last time

I hated that

If it's TRUE hope they are closer to the originals or the 2003, that dark grey from the 2014s sucked and they were too dark and the shape was bad.

Been waiting on this. That last retro sucked. Hopefully these are better. My '08 pair got donated to Good Will a few months ago. Barely ever wore them, which was my stupidity. Pulled them out of the closet early this year and the nubuck gray toes were cracked, and more. Cautiously optimistic this retro pair is worth getting. I'm too old to wait it out another 10 years LOL

What a crock of *****
You release this CW twice now, and NOT ONE of the original color of the 2 that everyone wants?
By all means keep it up Nike - great business model and you can plan on these hitting the outlets like nearly every other retro+ you do w/ the 90s basketball line

Back
Top Bottom