Nike Air Safari ID 5/22/2012

I wonder how these would look with an Air Max 1 sole swap.

Can't wait till I get my pair in.

^That's my plan... :evil:

Air Safari X Air Max 1 - Original.png

Also gonna do a meshed pair from 2012 (?)
Air Safari X Air Max 1 - Royal.png

managed to get a pair off MrP for 99$ w/free shipping :nthat:

they had 97/vms for 225$ this past Friday and then changed the price to 190$ this am so I emailed them and asked for a price adjustment and they not only refunded me the 35$ for the 97/vm but applied 10% off and free overnight shipping to the safaris I ordered earlier in the morning.

pretty pleased to say the least

Grabbed a sz 11 from UNDFTD. Hope to get that elusive 11.5 to compare sizing and then I’ll sell whichever doesn’t work best. Don’t **** this up for me SNKRS.
whatever your actual size is, keep that. My other pairs are all true to size

managed to get a pair off MrP for 99$ w/free shipping :nthat:

they had 97/vms for 225$ this past Friday and then changed the price to 190$ this am so I emailed them and asked for a price adjustment and they not only refunded me the 35$ for the 97/vm but applied 10% off and free overnight shipping to the safaris I ordered earlier in the morning.

pretty pleased to say the least

Mr porter is great. Sucks that it’s always hard to catch their Nike releases on time and hit

B87F9B2E-E9A1-4ACE-848A-CB2CF59C8C9E.jpeg
Just received my SNKRS pair. Overall, I’m happy to have them again. The leather isn’t as soft as the 2003 pair but still decent for Nike. Fit is still TTS (Nike). Definitely glad I grabbed another pair for $120 shipped. SNKRS pair is going back. This shoe just fits so much better than most Nike’s for me.

Loving the leathers but damn SNKRS gonna do me again second time in a row, both of my BC3 looked like someone ran through them before they packed it up like “yeah they good he’ll like these”

E4014C81-F256-494A-8835-DDC2DA7FB92B.jpeg
E735CEF7-B556-4911-95F7-333DAE7EFCD2.jpeg

3404A085-EEEB-46D7-AAAA-68EC6D8E083F.jpeg

Just had a chance to check mine out. They look great aside from the right toe box that looks like someone took a 5 mile jog with them on.

And this is why I try to buy from Nike. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
3404A085-EEEB-46D7-AAAA-68EC6D8E083F.jpeg

Just had a chance to check mine out. They look great aside from the right toe box that looks like someone took a 5 mile jog with them on.

And this is why I try to buy from Nike. :smh: :smh:

That’s ridiculous. I’d give Nike a call and get a 20% off code. Sorry you got a bad pair. There’s still sizes floating around.

That’s ridiculous. I’d give Nike a call and get a 20% off code. Sorry you got a bad pair. There’s still sizes floating around.

Yeah, I already emailed Notre. Hoping they don't give me too much hassle. I can understand some natural creasing, but clearly the leather itself is textured differently. Someone in QC said the hell with it that day. :lol:

Thankfully there are indeed pairs floating around out there.

Maybe it was a good idea to get two pairs. Hopefully, they’ll be a good left and right shoe.

I think once you start wearing these the creasing is going to be so prevalent in the toe box that these pre-creases will be forgotten.

292A852D-FCEF-4117-8E6B-24A8603ABDC4.jpeg
This came with my pair from snkrs, whats it for? Originally thought it was for the sneakers but It barely fits one shoe

Back
Top Bottom