Nike Air Safari ID 5/22/2012

After looking at the 03 (or 04?), 12 and 18 releases, I definitely prefer the 18s the most. The lighter Safari print definitely won me over.

Damn no 11.5 on NDC. Have a gift card I need to use and that return policy would’ve been clutch. Thx for the link though.

20180321220924.jpg

20180321220923.jpg

I just received my pair from Notre (left), and I noticed that the leather feels durable and looks more textured on them compared to my initial NDC pair (right). I’m definitely returning my NDC pair. I’m glad I ordered two to cherrypick lol

40512912-5BFD-496B-8DC9-81E86F783616.jpeg

I still have to get mine but I think the leather having wrinkles like in the pictures is nothing negative - that's just what nice leather does usually, I have patterns like that on my pinnacle AM1s too and it doesn't detriment the shoe.
I think having untreated leather is better than having a thin cut re-inforced by a plastic coat like Jordan Brand used to do ca. 2011-2014, pleather doesn't wrinkle but it feels cheap as hell.

From the two pairs that I received, the leathers have different textures. The soft/smooth ones seem to crease more than the pebbled ones...

Just got mine - one pair has a bit of wrinkling on the toebox but it's nothing dramatic. Otherwise - perfect release and nice materials! The craftsmanship is top notch too, minus the small wrinkles

Got these for 90$ shipped on tres-bien. They were already on sale for 108$ when you put em in cart and then you can use 30-USD-OFF coupon code and get em down to 78$ + 12$ shipping. I'm so hyped I was literally fiending to pull the trigger on a pair of these last night.

Back
Top Bottom