Nike AIR Shox NZ 2.0 (5/1/2010)

Nike AIR Shox NZ 2.0 look pretty sick IMO even though I'm not a huge Shox fan, set to release on May 1st and is a part of the AIR ATTACK releases. If you go to Nike.com then men's sportswear tab and click the limited-edition Nike air tab you will see them on that page with the release date.
Appears Nike utilized a similar sole to the Nike Shot Experience and implemented the vivid colors with the black just like the other AIR ATTACK releases on these.

What do ya think?
15zs3cy.jpg

not bad........ i guess they are starting to use the shox experience tech for more shox shoes now.

They look good....I wasn't a fan f the NZ when they came out (Maybe cuz sooo many shox came out around that time, so it was just "oh another one!") for whatever reason but they quickly grew on me...kinda became a classic like the R4s....those black/blues on the far left look really nice!....Safe to say I like
smokin.gif
... Is that flywire n the side???

Not sure I would ever buy these, but I still have a pair of the original NZs that are some of the most comfortable shoes I own.

NZs and R4s are classics. i still have several pairs of each. i kinda like these.

can't believe shox are almost 10 years old!

These look pretty good. I haven't bought shox for years, I think my last pair were the Vince Carter IV's.
I would like to see some better photos of these.

I'm really feelin' these.  Always loved the look of shox until my first pair caused me some SERIOUS back pain.  I won't wear them for performance but I copped a pair of flywire R4's recently and they are pretty decent. 

These are different though with air bubbles as the "shox" anybody got any experience with this cushioning set up?  Good for performance or casual only? 

if they feel like the shox experience 2's ill cop on disco, has anybody seen these in stores yet?

Back
Top Bottom