NIKE AIR STRUCTURE RETRO SAMPLE (PICS)

Well I was talking with a shop owner yesterday and he pulled out some samples soon to be released and these were the only thing that caught my eye. There were other dunks, AM1, Court force, and other hot garbage which I didn't bother taking pics of.

I don't know if these were posted yet, but if it was my apologies.
2hwfazl.jpg

15wm5j7.jpg

30wwmc9.jpg

maw2s1.jpg

I have to say quality was ON POINT compared to the recent crap. If only they did some decent retro's for the air max light without making it only EU.

More pics of the samples from eukicks.com

nike-air-structure-samples-2.jpg

nike-air-structure-samples-1.jpg

arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

Solid. Definitely would consider copping, but my Mango Stabs are enough retro running shoe for me.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

thanks for the pics.. not coppin though...., NEXTT!!!!! lol
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

sweet, i would cop
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Still waitin to see the final product.
Hopefully that rain pattern is left off.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

The rain camo is gone from release version. I've seen the samples of Summer 08 structures (they look bad) only OG colorways for me.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

I actually don't mind the rain camo, wouldn't mind seeing it on a pair or two of later releases.

These look good though, a nice "We're sorry" from Nike after the US AM Light debacle.

Not deaf like "What?"
But def like "What!"

I think I might buy them. Mesh toe, good colors, and looks like it should be comfy.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Which US stores are getting the Air Structures OG colourways?? Is it a General Release or what??

Thanks for the pics.

I have to see more to have an opinion. Not initially diggin that "rain camo"
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

:\
ohwell.gif
Thanks though
Niketalking since FEB 05
I Got extra park place get at me if u got extra boardwalk

is that a free trainer dunk low SAMPLE in all black with a red nike on the strap below the structure?

it looks to have a designed shoelace pattern in tan, tan midsole, and tan upper behind the swoosh.

Throw in some turquise and thats a GREAT combo.

any info on those?

Ontopic, I hate the rain camo. it'd be a definite pickup without it, as ajust a normal nice simple design and colorway. i can live with the misshaped upper if the colorway is right.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I'm about 99.9% sure they scrapped the rain camo.'
See the More 2008 Samples thread for the updated samples.

Thanks for the hip shot pics though. :smile:
smile.gif

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Which US stores are getting the Air Structures OG colourways?? Is it a General Release or what??

Quote:
is that a free trainer dunk low SAMPLE in all black with a red nike on the strap below the structure?

it looks to have a designed shoelace pattern in tan, tan midsole, and tan upper behind the swoosh.

Throw in some turquise and thats a GREAT combo.

any info on those?
arnob3701@yahoo.com
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

I see you were at fulton mall sir...thanks for the pics I will be coppin...I decided on that when they had the thread up about these a month or 2 ago
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom