Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Looking again, it appears the 2008's had grey mesh on the tongue and not white?
So been traveling and they are in foot lockers but the biggest size I've been seeing are sz 12s. Foot locker employees are tellin me thats the highest they been goin. Anyone wanna verify with other foot lockers if thats the case. People really don't know what these are. They had a men's size 7 next to a GS pair on the kids wall. Champs seems to only have GS pairs from what I'm seeing around my parts.
The link posted earlier from Jimmy Jazz went all the way up to size 13

I’ll pass by to see if they have a 12.5 or 13.

Thank you!

Thanks ya'll and yeah Crazy sh*t bruhs and yeah I missed out on that link smh.
Just left the store biggest size in stock was a 12.

Theres another store by my job that ill swing by tomorrow After work if you don’t happen to hit on snkrs.

Keep me posted

Wore the 2021s today. Slightly more comfortable than the 2008, softer insole and midsole make a difference but otherwise comfort is as expected. Also the toebox doesn't get as wrinkled.
20210329_132522~2.jpg

How is the fit
I wear a 10.5 in these and they fit true to size. I also wear a 10.5 in the Air Max III/90 recraft and the fit is the same: snug, yet comfortable. I can wiggle my toes as I have just enough room in the toebox.

I think the 2021 fits more true to size than the 2008. I put on a size 10 Structure from 2008 and it fits the same as a 2021 size 10.5 for me.

These going to be hard to get ??

I dont think they'll stay for long on SNKRS. So if you want a pair, don't sleep if you're a big footer(12.5-13). Size 7-12 seem to be the norm for this release in stores though and they are in a lot of places so physical copping should be easy these aren't selling out fast in brick & mortar shops..

Last edited:
Just left the store biggest size in stock was a 12.

Theres another store by my job that ill swing by tomorrow After work if you don’t happen to hit on snkrs.

Keep me posted

No luck at all for me today. I'll def let you and some other helpful folks know if I strike out. I just need 1 pair in a 12.5 or a 13. Moreso a 13 lol tried them on today in a sz 12 and the length was alright but the width was kinda wack.

I dont think they'll stay for long. So if you want a pair, don't sleep if you're a big footer(12.5-13). Size 7-12 seem to be the norm for this release in stores though and they are in a lot of places.
Appreciate it bro just looking for a 11.5 hope everyone who wants a pair can get a pair

No luck at all for me today. I'll def let you and some other helpful folks know if I strike out. I just need 1 pair in a 12.5 or a 13. Moreso a 13 lol tried them on today in a sz 12 and the length was alright but the width was kinda wack.
I got a 13 coming in today but need a 12

Over the weekend I went to 2 FTL's, 2 FA's, 3 DTLR's, even checked a FNL and Shoe City for the hell of it...I ain't seen nothing jack. No GS, No nothing. smh

& im a 14 this isn't looking good. Was trying to avoid SNKRS at all costs

damnsnoop.gif

Back
Top Bottom