Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Ughh missed the past few pages in this thread and therefore missed on the hibbets restock (especially since there was a disco on them too) :smh:😥

Going to keep refreshing hibbets with the hopes of them popping back up.

Ughh missed the past few pages in this thread and therefore missed on the hibbets restock (especially since there was a disco on them too) :smh:😥

Going to keep refreshing hibbets with the hopes of them popping back up.

check first thing in the morning

16CEC028-4123-4324-BEFC-58B2BF78BE0D.jpeg

sucks that my size was basically impossible to find in-stores last week, and kept missing out on the US links everyone posted..
so i had to pay alittle extra to get them shipped from overseas.
i told myself that i only need 3 pairs, but if i come across my size for under 100... so help me god.
1E99EECB-B6BC-4372-9947-C949FA50FE28.jpeg

I sat with shoes in cart and backed out of the FA. I swear the .5 smaller “for me” feels better. I just got my true size in from Hibbets and that added room in the big toe is a little weird.

I sat with shoes in cart and backed out of the FA. I swear the .5 smaller “for me” feels better. I just got my true size in from Hibbets and that added room in the big toe is a little weird.
Same here. I bought a 10 (my AM plus/spiridon/90 size) and wore them for about 20 minutes and the extra toe length was brutal. Ended up returning and getting a 9.5

I know what you mean by that. I think I could have done the same thing for my pair but I'd rather play it safe and go with my true size that I know fits versus a size that *could* fit but with a lesser guarantee it'll be comfortable.

Hibbets had a restock this morning. Saw some 13s. This was 3 hours ago
Oh and they added tax, after the fact on my order. Should I file a claim? Even PP shows $102, no fees, but a $107.53 sub total. I hate snakes. Even my initial order page is missing it.

I went TTS and I wouldn’t say I have an issue with the toe room. These are much better than the ones from 07-08 which automatically had a big crease around the big toe when put them on, they fixed that problem with these ones.

Hibbets had a restock this morning. Saw some 13s. This was 3 hours ago
Oh and they added tax, after the fact on my order. Should I file a claim? Even PP shows $102, no fees, but a $107.53 sub total. I hate snakes. Even my initial order page is missing it.

What made you think you weren’t gonna end up paying tax? There’s nothing snake-ish about it. It’s the law. But sure, file a claim over $5.73. :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom