Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

My pair is shipping from a Champs 15minutes away and wasn’t picked up by UPS yet. Would they let me pick up the pair directly from the store if I show my order info?
Id say its best if you could see your pair before you buy, ima return one of mine cause the toe is super funky.

My pair is shipping from a Champs 15minutes away and wasn’t picked up by UPS yet. Would they let me pick up the pair directly from the store if I show my order info?
Yep. I called first but the manager tried to front. I went to the store spoke to the manager and they were boxed to be shipped and I showed my id and that was it.

6C42F01F-577E-41B6-BF26-7F37D7C36A28.png

Big Up to the ones who always post links. That generous approach is a vibe and will always be appreciated for real for real. Thank you old sport.

===Sizing update===

After grabbing my normal Air Max size in-store, I grabbed a pair at 1/2 size down from normal when these started to pop up online (at discount no less, thanks to the Air Structure squad for posting links and promo codes).

Wore my normal size and 1/2 size down around the house...1/2 size down is the play for me. Really comes down to length and toe box. These are running pretty long, so with 1/2 size down, my foot fills the toe box way better (but not getting scrunched up at all). That said, width is a little snug, but my foot is pretty standard width, maybe a little on the narrow side. Also gonna tend to wear thinner socks with these (spring/summer shoe).

So if you don’t have wide feet, def consider going down 1/2 size. Hope this helps. 1/2 size down above, normal size below (using Tre’s breakthrough end-of-big toe method):

531A82D7-11DA-483B-B1AF-477F6CB2F238.jpeg

72A52A82-939C-440F-8A7A-994C671C6766.jpeg

Took a little longer for my Champs confirmation to come in, probably because they were trying to find my pair in their inventory. Should be coming midweek from a store all the way in Kansas.

Going to hold off on more pairs until the blue toe OG colorway comes back, then I may get one of those assuming Nike is giving the toebox the proper material and saving the leather construction for the kids sizing.

Was 12.5 unavailable? I’m a in betweener and feel left out for decades now. 13s fit too long generally, and 12s are just too snug unless I go with the thinner no show socks. 12.5s would save me from all this stress.13s work with thicker socks. But most times there isn’t a choice, you aim for 13 Or a 12 and adjust accordingly.

Was 12.5 unavailable? I’m a in betweener and feel left out for decades now. 13s fit too long generally, and 12s are just too snug unless I go with the thinner no show socks. 12.5s would save me from all this stress.13s work with thicker socks. But most times there isn’t a choice, you aim for 13 Or a 12 and adjust accordingly.
I think you’d find a 12 to fit like a 12.5 - majority of my shoes are 12.5 but these I got in a 12. I easily could have went down to an 11.5 and still had some room. They fit similar to the air max iii but with even more space imo

SAME!

Another pair arrived a lot sooner than expected and is easily the worst one I've ordered by virtue of glue stains on the heel counter. Guess the glue was running out and they squeezed the bottle too hard to get it out? :lol: :lol:
20210413_111412.jpg

20210413_111514.jpg

Shoes look decent enough otherwise.
20210413_111012.jpg

Edit: this is the pair I had ordered from Champs. This was scheduled for delivery Thursday but it showed up today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom