NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE II = $399 - is this guy nuts!?!?!

^ yeah... the dude has/had a pretty serious vintage collection too...

Hey, no disrespect. Anybody can charge what they want for what they have, I'm with that. But these are not vintage - they are a just released retro. I lovethese kicks but it seams that there are 6 other pairs on ebay going for 80 - 125. How is anyone going to pay $400? Good luck, but highly unlikely....

Give it some time and you'll see the prices get to that amount for these watch...just like the infrared 90's.

I know it will for some reason.

If the color was more true to og I'd say there's a better chance but frankly they look a lil funny in the pics. The pink seems too soft... anyone havethem that agree?

I thought that they were OG at first glance, just cause of the price. To find out that they are the new retros is kind of surprising. The size is the onlything that maybe limited, reminds me of the first countdown pack Finish Line as a whole didn't get any sz 9's, but they still wouldn't go 300$ overretail. Anyway you cant knock it thats what ebay is for!

Originally Posted by popnyc

If the color was more true to og I'd say there's a better chance but frankly they look a lil funny in the pics. The pink seems too soft... anyone have them that agree?
The lava splatter and the lava swoosh do not match on all the retros.

well recently i seen the structures at 375.00 and the crepe air max 90s at 710.00 so aything is possible'

laugh.gif
this guy has already emailed me TWICE on this listing, How many times does someone have to tell you when they are not in a rush to sell something I have 5pairs in my size, and I already know myself I'll wind up selling atleast one pair, so I figured I would save myself the hassle of doing it later and set aprice that it will most likely be worth a few years from now, and in all fairness I don't have to justify any of my prices last time i CHECKED SOMETHING ISWORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY. Do i know that eastbay has another fullsize run up ? Yes. Do i know that finishline has a full size run? Yes. Do I care?NO. I've never seen someone so upset for an auction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been doing this for damn near half your life so ill give you someadvice.............

+
Maybe that will help your problem.

399 HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA. wow I just copped another pair for 60. Savings up $339!!!

"I've been doing this for damn near half your life so ill give you some advice............. "

Wait? so the vasoline and tissue come with the 399? So the buyer won't feel it as bad taking it up the rear? Then they can use the tissue to wipe the tearsaway? OR are you saying you done it half your life as in you use it on yourself?
eyes.gif

ethugs and eDonaldTrumps...........

^ You must be down with Mrchery cause it seems you can't read either. "ethugs and eDonaldTrumps..........."
laugh.gif
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hey I guess you can price it any where you want. I guess it just strikes people funny to over price an item so much.

but hey, your right to price it how you like it. I do love how you OVERHYPE the "rarity" of the shoe...OMG! SIZE 11.5! Stop the presses...these are11.5? You dont say...really? I dont believe it...can we get a legit check? What? For reals? 11.5? I called my shoe store and they did not get any...howdid you get them? DANG! 11.5s? I cannot believe my eyes..to actually see a pair of 11.5s. WOW....truly honored man...super rare shoes buddy. Super rare. Are you sure they are 11.5? I heard those are super rare...I dont want to get ripped off if I bid...I mean they are 11.5s arent they?

j/p man....jokes is jokes!
roll.gif

well in all fairness, 11.5 was initially hard to find... my friend was looking for a pair and for the first few weeks of the release, Eastbay, FNL and NDC alldidn't have 11.5's... it took a while, but NDC eventually got them in... so I guess its not entirely inaccurate...

The guy can set the price at whatever he wants. Just don't buy it if you don't llike it. No need to hate.

Back
Top Bottom