Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Phi Slamma Jamma House of Hoops Exclusive

Who's getting paid to do this $#!% ??? Give me a job at nike I can do better with no background or training. They're not horrible, but they're not worth $160 or even the trip uptown. I'll take the GR black/reds over these anyday.

sick.gif

a lot of HOH releases appear to have some "fancy" aspect to them.. that "flair" that takes them over the top. I dont get. is that a signature aspect of "HOH rarities"?

They cant be making these look like GRs, can they?
laugh.gif

You know what though, when I actually think about it, let's say Nike made these a GR and made the Volts or the black/reds or the OG black/silver joints a HOH colorway, people would all be complaining that the GR's are wack and that you can only get good colorways if you camp outside HOH.

This is a case where you can still get something exclusive to the store, but that's all you're really getting, and the masses still have access to the better-looking shoe. In all honesty it's fair, I think we've just come to expect better. In the end, it's less money I'm spending on sneakers.

Shoe looks OK at best but how are they about to represent Dream and Glyde with a sub par shoe
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom