Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
Following up on our initial Total Max Uptempo Retro post, we have the Net's first actual pic of the upcoming Black/Volt Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro. After years of patiently wondering and waiting, the late 90s classic Basketball sneaker is set to return in the Black/Volt colorway and the [White/Midnight Navy colorway]. The Black Volt colorway is faithful to the OG with it's split nubuck/textured leather upper and Volt accents on the Swoosh and outsole.The Black/Volt Nike Air Total Max Uptempo is set to release during the Fall of 2009.

Tech Info:
Nike Air Max Total Uptempo
Black/Volt
366724-071
$160
11avkuf.jpg

MaZe

these look like they did a good job. do we have word on whether these are LE release or not yet? i havent seen it anywhere

seen these in person at a nike meeting (with the hybrid penny...i think its horrible)...these are so dope....hope they keep the sample materials, cuz they arenice...

Not really hyped for these but glad others have the opportunity to cop these. I know these are grail for a few on here.

thoroughly impressed... just not really at that price.. top of the line performance 2009 nikes dont run that much.. unless these can have some performancequalities, i dont know

COPPED!
Just hope Nike keeps those materials and that the Volt color is a vibrant as the O.G.'s.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

YAY!!! sorry to be a stickler but whats with the sole?

ehh, maybe its just me
no that's what struck me as odd about the picture too. looks like someone took a pic of the shoe and then photoshopped it to dosomething....i'm unclear as to exactly what they did tho.

Back
Top Bottom