Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

This is getting ridiculous with these releases man….

I wanted to get the white and green pair that was supposed to drop today and when they popped up on the finish line site, the link directed me to the black and red.

I figured I keep checking back and refreshing every couple minutes… they are still on the site if u search ”uptempo” but its still links to the black red.

I called finish line to see if I could place the order and they say they don’t see the white and green pair at all. Lmao and don’t even see them on the calendar, when they have been there for the last 2-3 weeks or so… smh

come on Nike. this is terrible.

0FE16F3B-D097-4344-83CD-8AC42E0AE7A7.jpeg

UnDS. My memory is mostly shot. But man, putting these on took me right back to 9th grade.

Dope

you went true to size?

Checked in store.. I figured that's what he meant. The hell is happening with these and Silvers. I'm not too pressed though; I'm saving bread.

These are slowly starting to pop up. Maybe they're on the way. Saw a couple sizes on ebay yesterday.

I'll scout around, I hope I can find them, don't have much hope being where I am lol

I will say I peeped 2 pairs, and quality wasn't great on either but I'm happy to have them even if they coulda been had at 40% off retail like 2 years ago

I haven't seen anything above size 13 on these.

If anyone sees a 15 hit me. I'll take care of you.

I haven't seen anything above size 13 on these.

If anyone sees a 15 hit me. I'll take care of you.

will keep eye out for sure for you

Here’s direct link whenever DTLR goes online if anyone wants to bookmark

Did a round of footlocker, jimmy jazz, footaction, finishline, and champs in Kings Plaza mall....waste of time. Maybe I'll do a round tomorrow at other footlockers. After tomorrow f that, I'm not running around.

Back
Top Bottom