Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Pacers didn't wear blk shoes for road games back then. However, I too miss the NBA on NBC. I loved how they broadcasted the Conference Finals at 8:00 atnight. To me, it made it more important.

I'm trying to order rite now...lady says she cant find product number, i already gave her the one thats posted... any help???

It took em a while to find them on eastbay when I ordered with the 30% off. Just stay on the line and give the product number with no dash in between. It wasposted a few pages back.

these are def sitting. i only seen one person rockin em since they dropped. these'll def be around on the next 50. still not coppin. not feelin these.

Im trying to find these in texas i need them with atleast the 30 percent off no way i will pay retail for these tanks

but i got the tigers fitted on deck for em.

Just copped mine the other day for $120. Really glad I waited cause I got a little hookup and really glad I held out to get them a half-size down.

times are rough so i had to get mines on layaway
laugh.gif
. finally picked themup today though
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ehh im in no rush to get these, ill wait till their marked down a bit or till the next EA ..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]If any NTer's are having a hard time finding them or don't want to pay retail hit me up, ican pick them up for a couple of you guys for $112 plus whatever the tax is.[/color]

Originally Posted by The Genesis

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ehh im in no rush to get these, ill wait till their marked down a bit or till the next EA ..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]If any NTer's are having a hard time finding them or don't want to pay retail hit me up, i can pick them up for a couple of you guys for $112 plus whatever the tax is.[/color]

nice guy right there
smile.gif

For you guys that backordered on eastbay, did they take the money out of your bank accnt yet? I just checked today and they took the money out of my accnt. Sohopefully that means theyll be shipping out soon.

does any1 know if you can call or order this shoe from footlockers or footactions website with promo codes

Back
Top Bottom