Nike air trainer 1 dj clark kent 112 pack

whats good? so im trying to copp some air trainer 1's but im not particularly sure on the sizing of these particular style. for the most part, i rock9.5's in kicks like vandals, non sb dunks, non mesh 90s and 95s. however, it is certain i rock a size 10 in blazers, sb dunks, mesh toebox 90s, AM1s, andother retro runners. for high tops i believe its my ankle or calf ratio to where my toes end up. for mesh toe box runners, it has more to do with the snugstitching or extra material used. so does anyone have real experience with trainer 1's and how they fit? its heartbreaking to copp a pair of sneakers youvebeen longing for, only to find they fit snug or too big. it makes you want to let them sit on the shelve more often than not. thanks for the help fam.

i finally got an answer from thestreetsociety.com. dude confirmed that trainer 1s fit snug near the toebox. good looking out crew. ima copp a size 10 in theclark kents.

i would never train or play any sports in any retros. theres a reason they called retros. the only retro id do any activity in is bboy in some airmaxplus'. thats it.

Back
Top Bottom