Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

You know...I misread you

You know, I misread your note. I thought you were going to cop to resell on SX. But you were going to pay resell....glad you held out and were able to get them for retail!
I thought you might have misread what I said haha. No problem. I’m glad I held out too, so glad lol

^^ they were a birthday gift to myself...just turned 38 (shout out to the old heads in here)...so she was cool with them!

nice present to yourself. my wife asked me why I'm wearing pink sneakers

on another note, been wearing these for 3 days straight and the toe box has loosened up a bit.

I'm having a similar issue. I saw $15 shipping on the viotechs even though its free over $100. So I opted for free in store pick up since it's not too far from me. But I just got an email that it is being shipped to my house? Very weird.

Update:

The shoes came in last night even though I requested in store pick up. And I didn't have to pay for shipping. The shoes didn't come factory laced/knotted tho so I'm assuming someone at the store tried them on before shipping them out >D IMG_5456.JPG

Last edited:
Infared lows already sold out on Eastbay and that have 25 off right now smh. Might just pay retail. What do y’all think ?

I shouldn't have left that Deadstock.ca tab open :smh: :lol:

Held strong for 2 days before breaking. I thought the 11 (my .5 size up) being gone would help, but apparently I'll be trying to make the 10.5 work.

addictedtosole addictedtosole bought the same joints. Left it in for a few days. Viotechs barely flinched :lol: Hope you have better results.

Got it in the new navy pair now, just to test it further. Not expecting much considering how hard and stiff the materials are on those.

addictedtosole addictedtosole yep lol. I tried stretching a little - bc i didn't want to bust any seams or anything - then expanding it a little more. after that, i tried adding two of those little black parts. no real change.

it was worth a shot though. will probably keep trying it in btw wears.

I've stuffed socks in my shoes and let them sit for a week or two and it seemed to work for me.

I mean stuffed like two pairs in, you actually force them in there and can see the shoe being stretched.

Anymore, it’s a 2 week daily boot camp on your pinky toes

my med balls have been worn 100 times at least and are perfect.
Why is trainer wearing such a task?

my infrared lows will be coming on friday. i paid the extra 5 for 2 day ship but its coming in 5 days 🤦🏻‍♂️

had the 20 percent off code. looks like im the only one who bought 😂 these will probably go on discount but i can livewith 20 percent off since this was my most anticipated summer drop. wish i caught um on eastbay with the 25 percent off tho

Back
Top Bottom