Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I want the OG regal blue (that I always thought was black!) badly.  I've got the 2009 medicine ball, which looks nice, but like was said has horrible pleather quality.  I also have the snake skin, and the all black and the 3M attack pack, but the OG regals are the ones I always wanted.  I recall not bothering to go to a store down the way to get them in my size b/c the store I was at was out of my size.  I got the TWs instead, but have regretted that ever since.  Hopefully someone will post here to let us know when they know that this OG color is coming back.  Also, if there's another thread on this particular color, please let me know...Cheers!

c32e880aa84811e398ad0e0c6d9566fd_7.jpg

Damn. Meh. 

Why the hell would they change something that is so perfect. These aren't too God awful but they are just a mere tease for those of us that NEED a WEARABLE Nike Air Trainer 3 medicine ball retro.

Come on Nike do the community a service and retro the Nike Air Trainer 3 medicine ball in its proper ORIGINAL form!!!!

This is a TW with air max 360 (2003?) and medicine ball colorway.  I would buy it if priced reasonably.  Wish the front side toe piece were plastic like the original TW though.  When exactly in April, and where will these be released?

As noted, this is not a Trainer III remake at all.  It's a TW remake!

Oh duly noted, I guess TW is something that was never on my radar. Well this is a good time for a rant about how we need some retro Trainer 3s in medicine ball and other original colorways :smile: haha

So listen up Air Trainer 3 Medicine ball enthusiasts...

I have been in contact with Nike support/product development trying to convince them to retro the Nike Air Trainer 3 in medicine ball and Navy/White/Red OG colorways. They responded to me saying I should get a bunch of people to email about them, and then they will forward them all to the product development team, and that this was the best chance of seeing them in 2014. 

So do me a flavor and email Nike explaining the high demand for this shoe and how bad you want them in their ORIGINAL form! with no changes in the actual shoe (such as a different air bubble and what not). I feel that if enough heads send emails, it will help this cause.

Here is the last email I received from them...

Hello Andrew, 

It's great hearing from you once again.

I will certainly be adding your new details to my originally submitted feedback report. As I stated before, these details help push for product restocks or reissues. Product demand is a tremendous drive behind our evolution process. If you have contact with any of the other people that have commented, feel free to tell them to contact us, too. We will certainly submit feedback reports from all of them. The more we have, the better the chances we will see an original re-release. 

Feel free to email me back if you have any questions or need further assistance. I am always here to help.

Sincerely, 

Stephen
Nike.com

If we can get enough people to email, surely they will get done. I have friends emailing as well so please spread this to other TRAINER HEADS you may know!

Here is a link to NIKE SUPPORT, just write a little paragraph and select catagory OTHER!

https://help-en-us.nike.com/app/ask/

Thanks a lot guys!

-DREW

I will definitely email them.  However, I can't imagine this could happen in 2014 if it's not already in the works.  The development timeline (even for an old product) has got to be much longer.  What's the best way to keep up to date on when these do release?  Unlike Jordans, sneaker news and sneaker watch don't always headline these trainers!

Well if it helps anything, I have been in contact with them for some time. So I am hoping we will see them soon.

Thanks for emailing man!

any word on the medicine ball colorway of the Trainer 2 max? I saw the olive on Easybay for awhile and now they're gone.

I've been searching for updates for weeks, but can't find anything.  Nike rep just says to keep checking the release calendar; they have no insight at all.

any word on the medicine ball colorway of the Trainer 2 max? I saw the olive on Easybay for awhile and now they're gone.

They weren't up long at all. Don't know what's going on with this model.

those horse bo's have the messed up perforations like the 09 retros

arghhhhh! makes em look way crappy

really hope the nexy medicine ball retro has the micro-perf

The colorway is definitely questionable and who knows what the materials will be like but I love the concept!! Do you think we will get a Kilroy-type of release that features a pair to represent each of his alter ego athletes!?!?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom