Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Missed a 13... My only and only chance at them. I had never tried a nikestore release at 8am est.. Never again.. Gone of all sizes within a minute..

$130 for those????

This new level of collector is something else
more like level of reseller. Dudes go hard just to get any type of profit.

I'm really curious to see what the Bo knows Surfboarding is going to look like! It's definitely seeming like they will be the next ones to release, plus there also mentioned in the article Nike posted about the Horse Racing on their Twitter Line

I'm really curious to see what the Bo knows Surfboarding is going to look like! It's definitely seeming like they will be the next ones to release, plus there also mentioned in the article Nike posted about the Horse Racing on their Twitter Line
Seems like they are going to create a shoe for each of the characters in the commercial.  Seeing how the 1st two shoes sold quickly, expect the same for the rest.

Seems like they are going to create a shoe for each of the characters in the commercial.  Seeing how the 1st two shoes sold quickly, expect the same for the rest.

That would/will be a release well welcomed, something different. I personally don't think they'll do every shoe but of course I could definitely be wrong. But in the article on Nike's Twitter thread they mention surfing, playing cricket, and horse racing specifically, so I think those pair will have a higher chance of seeing the light of day but only time will tell.

View media item 950266

Unfortunately we see every QS Trainer hyped, sold out and overpriced by Resellers, until they realize that it's not going to sell because the only people that want these won't pay a dime over $200 for a Trainer lol. So eventually they give up and after a few months- they're floating around for Retail or even lower.

Look at eBay now for AT1 + AT2 Air Max Pack, SC Ohio State, AT1 Broque, Monotones...all released in last 9 months and ppl trying to give these away...so I'll be expecting to these for $90 in September lol

Was able to get mine a few seconds before 8 by searching by style code.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned, but these should've had 16 on the back, instead of 34.

How do these fit? I hear the trainer 1 fit small

Some university blue/obsidians I have from 2008-09 fit very tight. Especially through the midfoot and forefoot. They are pretty uncomfortable to be honest- nothing like I remember my OG medicine balls so I am hoping for more from these- this go around. Dude I spoke with on the phone (boutique) said they were very clean and said quality seemed better on these than Broken Bats. Not sure if that is for sure or just an opinion.

I was in before the tweet, and still couldn't add to cart.  Ended up picking up a pair from Unheardof.  Went up .5 just in case.

Anywhere else where i can still get these ?

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/nike-air-trainer-iii-prm-qs-1

Bo Knows. Nike Air Trainer III PRM QS “Jockey” is still available in sz 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10. In-store and phone 516-627-3648.

Phenom Nike Air Trainer III SC PRM "Bo Knows Horse Racing" $130 • Now Available in-store & by phone order 612-355-2250

Nike Air Trainer 3 PRM QS "Bo Knows Horse Racing" // Available now in-store & via phone/email orders // For any questions call (631) 493-2333 or email RenartsFootwear@gmail.com

Last edited:
Marc Dolce IG

7b2a6b5ad41211e388aa0002c9c7ed2a_8.jpg

Phenom Elk Grove just got a full size run in.  They take phone orders.  916-667-9526

damn...just got notified by ndc that my order is cancelled due to stock issues...WTF :smh:

Back
Top Bottom