Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

@SC kid i expect them to go on sale just like every other Trainer lol. Which is fine by me.

wallyhopp wallyhopp I’m in a similar boat re: 2014s. My first pair is holding fine and still have two stashed. I like to wait to see how a new version is quality-wise before deciding btw offing or holding on to a prev version.

It’s funny, the last medicine ball air trainer 3s sold terribly! I’ll probably still get a second pair but I’d rather see newer colors like the navy blue pair.

All three please
upload_2018-12-16_18-52-24.jpeg

I have been through two 2014 med balls with two more waiting in the wings. No true midsole paint chipping. Comfort is solid. Not quite 2000 retro leather quality but not close to what we see on the at1 and SC trainer.

Between the med ball retro, a at1 chlorophyll retro, and two other shoes, this had been my solid rotation for the past 3-4 years. More of these in the market is never a bad thing.

Man I would love those other colorways.

I did find this on eBay recently. Completely DS. They smell old though. Colorway was white/clover.

0133CE2A-BBA4-4C27-91FB-AE0883928E2D.jpeg

I always called those the Celtics ( with the other white royal orange being called the Knicks). These were the Mardi gras
s-l600.jpg

Most of the better colorways were all pre 2008 and I personally wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 ft pole with any intention to wear being that we're 10-15 years behind their initial release.

yea thats it.

i miss my columbia blues from 02
and the white red pair. simple and clean.

s-l600.jpg

I like these.. the Air Trainer 3 looks beautiful but on foot they are the least comfortable shoes I've ever wore.. Maybe due to its narrowness. Next time I find a clearance pair I will go up a half size.

Medicine balls copped. I just recently seen Do The Right Thing too and I was like nike needs to retro those. First day cop for me...

s-l600.jpg

I like these.. the Air Trainer 3 looks beautiful but on foot they are the least comfortable shoes I've ever wore.. Maybe due to its narrowness. Next time I find a clearance pair I will go up a half size.
I had those. Mardi Gras editions

All three please
upload_2018-12-16_18-52-24.jpeg

I have been through two 2014 med balls with two more waiting in the wings. No true midsole paint chipping. Comfort is solid. Not quite 2000 retro leather quality but not close to what we see on the at1 and SC trainer.

Between the med ball retro, a at1 chlorophyll retro, and two other shoes, this had been my solid rotation for the past 3-4 years. More of these in the market is never a bad thing.
Those obsidians are a grail for me. I had them but grew out of them.

It blows my mind why they don't retro the obsidian already. It's not going to sell any worse than any of then the retro+ colorways. It's killing me! That's the shoe that got me into Nike Air .. And I never owned it bc I couldn't get my size... I need those!

Do we have a release date or item number yet for the Medicine Ball AT3 2018/2019 retro?

Back
Top Bottom