Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Yeah that GS pair was a definite double up in Men’s. Too bad they didn’t make it.

Had no idea the Medicine Ball was releasing again. I picked up a pair of the 2014 for $150 on Stockx last night. Saw the new one coming on snkrs this morning smh. How was the 2014 version? Not sure if I should keep the 2014 or sell them and get the new one.

Had no idea the Medicine Ball was releasing again. I picked up a pair of the 2014 for $150 on Stockx last night. Saw the new one coming on snkrs this morning smh. How was the 2014 version? Not sure if I should keep the 2014 or sell them and get the new one.

Love mine except for the blue leather insole that still bleeds a bit. 2019 look identical. I would go for the newer pair personally just based on age.

That said I wouldn't want to take a loss on what you got.

2014 version was good. I can’t see these being any better. This should have been a AT1 chlorophyll release instead. Come on Nike!

Love mine except for the blue leather insole that still bleeds a bit. 2019 look identical. I would go for the newer pair personally just based on age.

That said I wouldn't want to take a loss on what you got.
2014 version was good. I can’t see these being any better. This should have been a AT1 chlorophyll release instead. Come on Nike!
Thanks guys. It's not a shoe I'm going to wear often, if ever. It's more nostalgia for me as I had them as a kid. I do want the better one though, even if I take a small loss. I guess I'll wait to see how the new pair is and go from there. I feel better now that I know the 2014 one was a solid retro. I probably should have done a little research before I threw a bid out. There wasn't even a pair listed in my size and I threw out what I felt was a low offer based on previous sales and I'll be damned if someone didn't take it within an hour.

Reactions: ARK
Thanks guys. It's not a shoe I'm going to wear often, if ever. It's more nostalgia for me as I had them as a kid. I do want the better one though, even if I take a small loss. I guess I'll wait to see how the new pair is and go from there. I feel better now that I know the 2014 one was a solid retro. I probably should have done a little research before I threw a bid out. There wasn't even a pair listed in my size and I threw out what I felt was a low offer based on previous sales and I'll be damned if someone didn't take it within an hour.

The 2014 is a solid retro for sure. It does ruin your socks though so either switch the insole or wear socks you don’t care about.

I want the other 2 still.

A86D1FFE-49EF-43AC-B18D-B17504DE470A.jpeg

I will be doubling on the 2019. Glad these have a fabric insole.

You can tell from the pic it's not leather? I'm gonna try swapping out my '09 insole in my' 14...should have done that years ago. 2009 are VNDS except for lame cracking after a few wears.

These are like a mix of the 09 and 14. 09 was cloth inside walls but leather on outside top heel. 14s were mesh on outside top heel but leather on inside and inside tongue. I won't cop these unless they drop to $50 since I have the last 2 releases.

In for at least 2, One of the greatest models in one of the greatest colorways of all time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom