Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Looks like these are coming out

http://cdn.*************.com/media/up/2014/06/images/Nike-Air-Trainer III.jpg

Put the other site in

Black upper version of these

3678304156_acd8652b57.jpg

Last edited:
^ Looks really nice coz Black upper w/ Gum sole happens to one of my favorite Color Schemes.
And since the above URL doesn't show the pic unless editing the URL, let me put up the pic that i've stolen from US11. The pic was originally posted on some fellow Japanese's Instagram Account tho.

View media item 1019618
Made me recall i have this one somewhere. But like the Trainer III in Black/Gum better.
View media item 1019623

Thanks

I'd like them better if they were leather. They're ok. I'd have to see them in person.

No problem, but I don't really think I'm worth to be appreciated since I'm just stealing someone other's pic tho. Gotta give props to the ones that have posted these pics originally.

Edited coz I've just noticed the IG account posted that pic originally is gone now. Hoping that I didn't cause him & other source any trouble by giving props here and if that was actually the case, I have to say I'm sorry.

Last edited:
You saved me from saving and uploading the pic. Went to the gym and forgot all about it.

Hmm...not sure about these.  Trainer 3s are my absolute favorite shoe and what started it all for me back in the day, but suede is hard to keep looking good (I have the oreo 5s).  And I have the attack pack black leather (great quality) and silver, so these aren't that different.  Lastly, the best thing about this shoe are the color contrasts the design affords.  I've got the black/silver and 3M/red, and they don't look nearly as good as the medicine ball, or even the snakeskins that I have.  I really want them to bring back the navy OGs!

they really have to re-do the mold for the atciii (aka atsc)

2009ish on - the shape isn't just messed up - but a lot of people also complain about discomfort

I totally agree. Nike is killing the current retros with the banana/cliff toe syndrome. Shoes just look goofy on foot especially in bigger sizes.

Thanks to @SinnerP and @GreenRhino123!  I actually ended up finding the link in my history but thanks to the squad for looking me out with the info! wallyhopp all the way!

Last edited:
And what about all of the other colorways that were in the press a few months ago?!

Back
Top Bottom