Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

My pairs from sole boutique shipped and will be here Friday, can't wait for these..I bought the OGs when they first came out wayyyyyyyyyy back when

Those are how mine came also from Shoejockey, I didn't bother sending back because of the hassle.

Last edited:
Nike is straight trollin' with the upside down tags. I mean, how the hell are you going to miss that? Do they have blind people doing quality control?

Don't think I've ever heard of multiple people having upside down logos on tongues.

Nike gotta step their quality control game up.

glad i copped in store so to have an opportunity to inspect (tho they only had 1 of my size)

too many strange botches going on recently & apparently some of these mom & pops might be sellin em anyway

glad i copped in store so to have an opportunity to inspect (tho they only had 1 of my size)

too many strange botches going on recently & apparently some of these mom & pops might be sellin em anyway

I just ended up sending them back for a refund. No harm no foul.

Don't think I've ever heard of multiple people having upside down logos on tongues. Nike gotta step their quality control game up.

Nike pushed the RD back a week so they could check the unshipped product and pull the pairs with flipped tags.
:nerd:

I want the new medicine balls, but I wonder if I should wait.

I doubt the demand will be high like for all retros.

I want the new medicine balls, but I wonder if I should wait.
I doubt the demand will be high like for all retros.

I've been having that same debate w/ myself.
I'll watch sizes tomorrow, if a couple sizes dry up early I won't hesitate.
:nerd:

Medicine ball are on sale at some athletes foot/city gear in atlanta for 109.

been on JJ for a few days now even had a promo code where you could get em under retail, I gotta wait until tomorrow to catch my size tho 

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom