Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

At this point, the only pair of AT3s I want are the black suede/gum joints. Has there been a release date set for these yet? All I'm seeing is Summer 2015.

The insole on these are of good quality and feel nice as hell.

Last edited:
the insole is like a dr. scholl's if you remove the top liner & magellan gellin' inserts

so it is marginally thicker & better quality than usual nike air retro insoles i-m-v-humble-o

Last edited:
Yea but whos gonna buy that shoe and say hey im gonna remove that piece of black tarp off the top of my insole lol

Og insole musta been like that

I'm talking about medicine balls. I happen to like the leather/pleather insole personally. I thought it was a nice touch. Not like I'm expecting them to feel like lunar glides or airmax etc. They feel good on my feet. People just love to be negative and complain all the time.

I'm talking about medicine balls. I happen to like the leather/pleather insole personally. I thought it was a nice touch. Not like I'm expecting them to feel like lunar glides or airmax etc. They feel good on my feet. People just love to be negative and complain all the time.

I agree. They don't feel much different from any other Nike sportswear shoe I have.

No people just like nobody to say anything negative toward the shoe they bought cuz they feel ripped off even though its the truth

Removing that hard thick 1970's kswiss insole for a thinner softer insole makes the shoe much more comfortable and can make the pinky toe problem much less of a pain

So im buying a pair of medicine ball's and a pair of the flax trainer 1 mids.Am i going True to size or size up final verdict on these ??

Thanks in advance

So im buying a pair of medicine ball's and a pair of the flax trainer 1 mids.Am i going True to size or size up final verdict on these ??

Thanks in advance
If you have an average/narrow foot...you'll be good going TTS on the trainer 1. Wide foot, go half size up.

If you have a narrow foot, you'll be fine going TTS on the medicine ball (trainer 3). If you have an average to wide foot. Go up half a size.

Tried to wear the Kentucky Derby pair yesterday @ work to break them in.......... :smh:

NO BUENO..

Has me hesitant to get any medicine balls unless they are drastically better fitting. Why is it that I remember these being very comfortable back in my middle school days when they first released and now they feel like %#%^

Back
Top Bottom