Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Hmmm... That's not a lot of wears. I wouldn't say that's good....

They may have come already like that to be honest but I can't recall now. I got them on deep discount!

Even with paint chipping id still rock them personally, love the shoe

I really like them. Look very nice with blue jeans.

However, my pinky-toe took a severe battering for about the first month until the shoes wore-in. 

If you can get 'em cheap, I recommend.

I initially wanted the mints because they matched my phone, but were none in my size so "settled" for the shales. Thank goodness, don't know what in the hell I was thinking there.

My chloros kill my right pinky toe too! U try to size up to see if it gets rid of the problem

My chloros kill my right pinky toe too! U try to size up to see if it gets rid of the problem

when not on feet - keep the toe boxes overstuffed to stretch them

also - one can take a wooden dowel, stick it into the shoe & knead the pinky area from within - this helps open up the area

:nthat:

Last edited:
You're seriously killing me Nike,,, 17 years and counting and no retro of the OG Navy Air Trainer 3...?! SMH....

IMG_20171011_211934_044.jpg

20171011_211028.jpg

Picked these up last October. So glad I did. They're extremely well preserved and basically exactly as I remember them.

Nike needs to do more color ways of the 3. I was hoping we would get more the last time they did the retros.

Shoezeum was selling Dame Dash's collection on eBay, I was lucky enough to win the auction. They mean a lot to me as they were my first ever pair of Nikes. The air bubbles are clear and midsoles are in pristine shape.

If I'm reading the tag correctly, they're from 2003.

That’s a great find then. Excellent shape to be 14+ years old.

nice to see! Nelson C Nelson C those are really white still

...and yall were doubting me when i pointed those out of the auctions - saying there was no way they were still wearable (in the thread for those auctions)

My first ever pair of Nikes.

View media item 630188

this was my pair before i got rid of them...

DSC07494.JPG

DSC07489.JPG

...they were still clean & wearable but really started to yellow
been waiting for another retro to drop for years :lol: :nerd:

they neglected the trainer IIIs ,

for good colorways, og or retro cws

trainer scs, his, iiib threads are catching dust here. abandoned

nice to see! Nelson C Nelson C those are really white still

...and yall were doubting me when i pointed those out of the auctions - saying there was no way they were still wearable (in the thread for those auctions)

this was my pair before i got rid of them...

DSC07494.JPG

DSC07489.JPG

...they were still clean & wearable but really started to yellow
been waiting for another retro to drop for years :lol: :nerd:

Can we all agree to keep this thread alive and enliven it with AT3 pics/ musings/ whatever? These were my first Nike Airs and I feel a special kinda way whenever I see 'em. In this colorway especially. Never copped multiple pairs of the same trainer (in the same color at least) but would start with these x3.

50 pages in I didn’t even know this thread existed.

That’s why we have a Trainer thread for all air trainers not just 1...

Back
Top Bottom