Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Ya, I don't know that that 'og chlorophyll' ever released or that I've ever even seen an actual prototype.
I think Nelson's IG post may be a cropped version of this IG post...

If they were to do an ATSC 'Chlorophyll' - it would be nice if they could do it with the same color blocking as that original concept.

But the only colorway I'm interested in beside the 'Medicine Ball' is the og white/grey/blue.

Sinner Sinner ive seen the at1 portion of that scan years and years ago. I want to say it shows three pairs as well. I've always considered the white/black pair as OG Orcas.

16847C2C-8BAE-488A-AA9E-C107DFD6FB20.jpeg
237EFC94-C15C-416D-8116-F3C5BAF219BD.gif

Appreciate others sharing links so people can get pairs at retail. Somebody please holler when size 13 pops up. Want a ‘19 so i can compare it with the ‘14.

Reactions: ARK
Appreciate others sharing links so people can get pairs at retail. Somebody please holler when size 13 pops up. Want a ‘19 so i can compare it with the ‘14.

I know you’re a mob boss and much respect johngotty johngotty but I’m a size 13 too. If I find a link I’ll be buying first. :D

Thanks for that link ARK ARK

Grabbed the elusive 11.5 for retail.

Also, sorry for for the jinx folks. Knew I shouldn’t have said these would be easy to get. :lol: :smh:

Having no 12.5 hurts. Always has since 2004-2005 when it went away. Plus all trainers sort of tend fit a tad tight. I can do 12 in running shoes but trainers are a special Beast, sadly.

I remember dropping to an 11 in 2005 when I found some 2002 chorophyll jp at1s. For years and years, 11 was the biggest Available. Much like the viotech AT iiis. Never seen above 11, ever.

I took the insoles out and everything. Even your at1 co.jp safaris, I bought and wore for awhile. Anymore though, comfort is key.

13 has always been a slight round up for me, so I've just adjusted for years and years and let the available sizes decide how I'm wearing them

Life as a borderline 13 is tough. Couldn't imagine legit 13s. I feel your pain. 14-15, total pipe dream

Last edited:
Told someone on IG a few weeks ago that Viotechs will always be a sore spot for me since they never came in larger sizes. I feel like I saw a 12 one time but that's it. Even those size 11s were far and few between.

UnDSed my MBs today.

BOY are these tight/narrow :emoji_zipper_mouth::emoji_cry:. I remember people mentioning pinky toe issues with the previous retro, but these really aren't any better?
Took them off just now and immediately held my pt under a cold shower for a few minutes.

Will they loosen up with time?

Back
Top Bottom