Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

what's the verdict on 2014 vs 2019 medicine balls?

may be in the market

numerous pairs in my size on fleabay but I think they're all 2014

Yeah, I have the '09 and '14, not '19, but from what I saw, the '19 is better (just not worth it to me given I have the '14). And they're basically the same price. If I didn't have the '14, I'd go for the '19, and newer will give you more lifetime anyway, so no reason to get the older version at this time.

don't think I want bad enough to pay over retail...I know of a few places that have them in my size for more than retail

anyone have any leads?

Don't know your size, but last 10.5 on stockx went for $11 over retail (plus shipping); not too bad given how late to the party you are. Suggest putting in a bid at your desired price.

may bite the bullet on a pair today

2019 half size up from regular size?

I could always do 9-10 depending on how a shoe fits but had to do 9.5 or 10 on AT1 and AT3 so I could keep 5 toes on both feet

Damn...., saw this guy doing free style in the street of New Orleans few months ago while visiting there. Thought he was pretty dope and even took some video like this while contributing a buck or 2. I’m a Japanese that got into hip hop in the mid 80’s and glad to know that was a common sense to Common Sense himself.

Last edited:
Got my pair in the mail yesterday

Got a good deal

I was looking at a size 10 for $149 shipped on ebay, there was a 9.5 from another seller for almost $200 plus shipping

Shot my shot and asked if he could beat the other sellers price and he sent me a direct offer for a few bucks cheaper plus shipping, said he’d adjust the shipping after I purchased and I don’t know what he did ?‍♂️ but not only did he waive the shipping charge but he also subtracted the tax even though there’s no sales tax on shoes in PA :lol:

Ended up being about $137

BDF69966-4BA8-4B43-990F-9F4DF52983BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Every time this thread jumps to the top with a new post I get hopeful Nike is doing more OG color ways. This feeling crashes with the power of an atomic bomb when I see Nike is not releasing more color ways. Sigh.
I feel the same way man. Hate when Nike only drops one cw of a retro and decides that’s that

Reactions: ARK
Not the air trainer 3 but the cross trainer 3 low is supposedly makin a return thru supreme according this ig account..

All over possible og colorways

Dont know why these are being posted in 3s thread.

no wonder people cant find **** in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom