Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Nike fooled us with the viotech release no one on this thread copped. Why?
a few said they got lucky. Most of us didn't. Sold out within 3 seconds. As far as I comprehend the situation, they don't exist

There was minimum hype here and they still sell out. And since 2-3 got them, the discussion shifted to other trainer categories. I'm sure once we see some real life photos from users here, the discussion will shift. But it went so quick and with such low numbers, hype couldn't really build.

And most here won't drop stockX prices. So there's that too. We had 18 years without them in many sizes. We can live without them now. They're hustling backwards. Hundreds want them but are realistic about it. Onto the next. Viotechs were last week's news.

Trainer Lows are nice, but I always had a weak spot for the forefoot strap. Without it, it just feels like something is missing... to me anyway.

Couple more weeks and they’ll be at boutiques.

couple of places told me they skipped over them. I no longer want to shop with them b/c they clearly aren’t acting w my best interests in mind lol.

Small quantities too. Which makes it that much curious why they bothered bringing them back at all if they weren’t going to make them a little more accessible.

whatever. Just let me get at least two 13s and I’m good.

Couple more weeks and they’ll be at boutiques.
So tru bro they don’t exist
a few said they got lucky. Most of us didn't. Sold out within 3 seconds. As far as I comprehend the situation, they don't exist

There was minimum hype here and they still sell out. And since 2-3 got them, the discussion shifted to other trainer categories. I'm sure once we see some real life photos from users here, the discussion will shift. But it went so quick and with such low numbers, hype couldn't really build.

And most here won't drop stockX prices. So there's that too. We had 18 years without them in many sizes. We can live without them now. They're hustling backwards. Hundreds want them but are realistic about it. Onto the next. Viotechs were last week's news.
so true bro they don’t exist, it was to create a facade leading us along again !!!!

So these 2 new Low cws aren't available anywhere yet? That's why the first pic got deleted?

Found these on EBay 11.5 Nike should drop these or something similar.
peace and blessings
1OVE

Attachments

• 3F745390-7EA0-4D6A-8C21-5B73D1CA2FAB.png
    3F745390-7EA0-4D6A-8C21-5B73D1CA2FAB.png
    689.1 KB · Views: 320
a few said they got lucky. Most of us didn't. Sold out within 3 seconds. As far as I comprehend the situation, they don't exist There was minimum hype here and they still sell out. And since 2-3 got them, the discussion shifted to other trainer categories. I'm sure once we see some real life photos from users here, the discussion will shift. But it went so quick and with such low numbers, hype couldn't really build. And most here won't drop stockX prices. So there's that too. We had 18 years without them in many sizes. We can live without them now. They're hustling backwards. Hundreds want them but are realistic about it. Onto the next. Viotechs were last week's news.

Came to check if anyone had heard about an UK/EU release but I'm guessing not.

No way I'm paying Stock X prices, oh well.

^ i got a hunch that says the pandemic screwed up how they're rolling that model out. Seems like an energy release like Supreme would come before the two GRs

Nike was behind on their own deliveries of these...In all fairness, they’ve been behind since they had to temporarily shut down a couple of their distribution centers over the past couple months due to COVID...

Stands to reason other spots haven’t gotten their pairs in yet...Especially the European stores like END and SNS...

Back
Top Bottom