Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Peace and Thank you to Nike and the SNKRS app missed all releases finally got one.
This Retro is Beautiful
Not so tight around the strap area I think Nike improved the pinky toe issues seems to be cut wider than my 2014 medicine balls. Hope this helps people who are planning on buying.
1OVE Blessings and Stay Safe
1IFE 1OVE 1THATERA

Attachments

• 551C2DF0-7FF2-4EF8-A970-9C5920AA6A54.jpeg
    551C2DF0-7FF2-4EF8-A970-9C5920AA6A54.jpeg
    544.9 KB · Views: 111
My offer of $220 got accepted on GOAT. I’m sure i overpaid but i can’t wait for other places to stock them or it’s a possibility they won’t even restock/sell. Plus, the previous pics got me and needed them ASAP. Lol

6/27 Viotechs.

in for $80 on those. They better be a regular release so discounts can be applied.

Is the silver around the swoosh shiny? Since it's not quite a copy cat, I don't mind the bone looking grey on the rubber elements. We know they were white on the originals. So even the 2000 med balls were wrong there. They always got the vintage treatment.

Not too shiny, could possibly be 3M- I’ll check later.

soo these are restocking on the 27th? or should i cop now?
Don't want the info to pop out there too much for others. But read between the lines. Stockx had a $80 drop on these. Almost too low. So they may know these are dropping much more widespread and want to get anything, even if it's $205 vs $275 a day ago. Someone above said boutique shops. I'll get to doing my own searching. Best of luck.

If there is anything slightly wrong with the viotechs is that the lighter purple almost looks like a matte finish. The originals had more premium leather flare and life.

Back
Top Bottom