Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Two Ls. Can't even hit on Trainers that non-enthusiasts generally don't give a crap about....Hate this current sneaker market. Hope the resellers burn in hell and have to sell at a loss.

AC1AD5C4-FBFB-4232-80A7-8DC52F30C59A.jpeg

blessed and highly favored. Out of 3 accounts my sons delivered these and the dunks.

oh I hit on the dunks two seems Lots of peoples hit though.

Completely missed the release because I was stuck in some work **** at 10am. I've been following these as Nike kicked them deeper and deeper into the calendar all fall, too. Even though I'm not a Giants fan I think these are one of the nicest retro + designs I've ever seen from them and just wanted them to wear the **** out of. Thought they'd Air Cruz them and make a slew of 'em, but of course it looks like they're limited and it'll be 90% resellers who got them. Arrgggghhh. Maybe I'll be able to trade something for them on Tradeblock, but the $300+ going rate for them know stings, man.

Nike on that BS again. These could and should have been a NDC release with enough pairs for everyone without much work. This manufactured hype stuff is getting old. It's one thing to do a draw or have limited stock for an OW or TS release, but these? Come on Nike.

Took out my black attack pack pair (2010) for some wear (they're not DS; I wear them intermittently)....Man...wow....they still remain the best quality Nike/Jordan retro in my collection. So many people say various releases are "buttery", however, when I get them in-hand, they're rarely so and usually feel like plastic or super cheap leather. These things are truly soft. If the rest of my collection were like these...man...that would be surreal.

Anyway, lucky for me, I've never had comfort issues with Trainer 3s, and love these joints. Non-monochrome colorways of this model look way better with all of the design elements, plastic contrasts, etc., however, love these for the clean look and amazing quality. The silver mid-sole will eventually crack, which sucks, but so far so good. Hope they don't crumble any time soon...So far there are no signs of deterioration. I have the silver 3M pair from this pack as well, however, the upper material creases in such a way that makes them less comfortable, and the red midsole pain is, well, let's say "distressed". Cheers.

Went to Ontario Mills outlet last night and literally stumbled on a pair of Saquon’s just sitting in the middle aisle. Design is pretty sick and quality was good. The gold chains was a nice touch. They were a size 8.5, but I’m a size 9. I could have made it work but decided not to pick them up. Line was probably 50 deep. Just didn’t think they were worth standing in line for, even at retail. As soon as I put them down, someone scooped them up.

Someone just paid $350 in my size for the Saquons....wow....Pretty sleek shoe, but not interested in paying that much personally. Still bummed these weren't more widely available. Can I just send back all of my Trainer 3s to Nike and have them add the correct perforations?!

Anyone have any luck getting the Saquons for a reasonable price? $300+ is just annoying. Surprised they wouldn't produce more of these to make Saquon some more money, unless they were concerned they might sit, which would look bad for him....

Are these even dropping anywhere else?

It’s like they’re trying to force every pair to be some hyped **** that’s super high on the aftermarket lol

L as usual

can’t believe these only had that tiny *** drop on SNKRS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom