Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

As reported by The Shoe Game... 
http://theshoegame.com/articles/nike-air-trainer-huarache-returns-2011.html

"The Air Trainer Huarache will return next year in the original black/grey colorway. This OG colorway of the Trainer Huarache will hit stores Spring 2011. Now do us both a favor, and take those OG’s off your eBay watch list. You heard it here first!"

nike-huarache-trainer-retro.jpg

Nice.......they need to retro the og grn/purp and the wht/gold/blue cw's this time also

Mine from 2001 are in pretty good condition, beside being a little snug

But that won't stop me from getting two of these

Five pair...copped.

It's about damn time.

I believe someone made a post about these last year requesting a retro. Feels damn good.
glasses.gif

Good news, but something is off about those. The toebox should be grey, not white, and so should the back part of the sole.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Good news, but something is off about those. The toebox should be grey, not white, and so should the back part of the sole.

The heel and toe are grey, just a very light shade.I still have the 2001 retro in pretty good condition, but I will definately pick up couple more...

Yes!

My 2001 pair is beyond repair.

Damn I'm so happy... 2 pairs for sure.

They sold out and flew when they retroed in 2001 out here in NYC because I had to get a 12 instead of my usual 11.5/11.

And I was just hating on the pic that CharmCity posted about a week ago too
laugh.gif

Now to really please me they should bring back the other two OG colorways for the Air Max Penny 1's.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

I think you're talking about a european release from a few years back. They had a similar colorway. I have a pic at home I think.

These are how the OG's looked

Though they seemed to be more of a bluish gray on the OG's, and the 2001's seemed more straight gray and it wasn't as soft.

This is the '01 retro (I think)...
679083-001.jpg

This is the Euro release from a few years back...

air-trainer-huarache-jd-2.jpg

Sinner P posted the Huaraches that I was thinking about.

These are the originals from 1992:

343808_e619b7aee4_l.jpg

I'm no Huarache expert, so I'm probably just confusing people. If I'm wrong, then my fault.

The main difference I see is the heel, they got lazy and made the whole back black

Back
Top Bottom