Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by never wear them

This is my favorite Retro of the damn year! Eff the XIs when it comes to these.

5747639669_702805175a_b.jpg

aaaaand I think I've just been sold.

da interest for this sneaker with da enthusiasts aint there no more...i copped da raiders colorway for 60 just to back up my 2001 retro.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da interest for this sneaker with da enthusiasts aint there no more...i copped da raiders colorway for 60 just to back up my 2001 retro.

Yeah, I did the same and might get another pair as they drop some more.

i just copped in the black gray OG colorway in new jersey at the tinton falls outlet for $69.99 and they had a full size run for anyone in the jersey area

Gonna wear mines tonight to workout.

Gym shorts with no draws... so there's minimal wind drag on the treadmill.

*does splits in the air*

*tears phrenulim*

"doh!"

just bough my second pair of the black/gray og color in 3 days my new favorite shoe.....again jersey heads tinton falls nike outley has a FSR for 69.99

Originally Posted by frazier10

just bough my second pair of the black/gray og color in 3 days my new favorite shoe.....again jersey heads tinton falls nike outley has a FSR for 69.99
Real good looks.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

someone has got to help meeeee i am looking for these in a size 4-4.5 kids these are my favorites how and where can i buy them please helppppppp Desperate

Yeah, I'm not feeling the materials on those.  At this point I'd rather cop the 2010 version in the TCU colorway.  Looks almost the same:
nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-pro-combat-pack-TCU.jpg

There's also these on the way:
where did this come from? cant seem to locate a pair online must be pe...

Back
Top Bottom