Nike Air Trainer Max '91

I've been trying to search for an existing thread for these shoes on this site for a long time because I assumed there would be one based on them being a recognizable model from the early '90s, especially since Bo Jackson was in a commercial wearing these. Also, there have been rehashes of these over several years. But it's constantly come up empty for me trying to find an existing thread for these.

If a thread does exist for these, please point it out to eliminate any duplicate thread issues on here.

Anyone own a pair of these back in 1991 or any of the subsequent rehashes years later?

Sold my pairs from the 2009/2010ish release. Felt mad wonky on feet

I recall a few were released around 2005 to 2006. I got the black/red pair back in 2006 from a Champs employee appreciation 50% off hookup with a manager I knew.

I'm still surprised there hasn't been a thread on these, especially with the Bo Jackson connection.

I had the black and whites in 91. I've been wanting a pair. Next retro I'm jumping on them. Are they coming back?

Amazing pair. I remember the yellow/grays flooded in outlets for $50 and I didn’t buy :emoji_disappointed:

I've been trying to search for an existing thread for these shoes on this site for a long time because I assumed there would be one based on them being a recognizable model from the early '90s, especially since Bo Jackson was in a commercial wearing these. Also, there have been rehashes of these over several years. But it's constantly come up empty for me trying to find an existing thread for these.

If a thread does exist for these, please point it out to eliminate any duplicate thread issues on here.

Anyone own a pair of these back in 1991 or any of the subsequent rehashes years later?

It’s still alive!

I had the black/white pair in 05. They definitely had a sloppy fit.

My yellow/greys were real comfortable I need to dig them out and see if they’re still wearable.

Back
Top Bottom