Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

Wished I lived in Sweden or the shipping was lit but in reality In NY literally everything is resold and hyped almost every shoe you named sold out I just hope we stay low on these

And what exactly is an AM 720 OG?

Sorry, was referring to Aurora Borealis:

1612856843817.png

Wished I lived in Sweden or the shipping was lit but in reality In NY literally everything is resold and hyped almost every shoe you named sold out I just hope we stay low on these

Some of the shoes I listed sold out here too but within like 24-48 hours, which is still fairly long time to safely get a pair. 97's are the only ones I had to stand in a line for 6 hours to get hold off. 98 Gundams I had to get the same day as drop but they where available for a couple of hours. I went to SNS to queue for the Deluxes but I was the only one showing up and after that I have been a bit less stressed around drops. Apart from the recent 90's Infrared, those I was a tad bit sweaty about getting.

Might as well not even be existent here. And they tend to block off a lot of stuff randomly from the US. TRUST me.. its an absolute nightmare here lol.
SNS was my spot before they blocked certain releases from the US. Right before that took place they had the white/white Samba RM’s for 50%. Grabbed 2 lol

I'm soooo hyped for these.. I really hope theyre sleepers. I NEED 2. And I hope the sizing is better. I had to wear an 11.5 in these when I stumbled upon the OG in early 2000s.

^^ One of the dopest deets on these. I also have Skeptas and I like them enough to have rocked them more than a few times but they're def on the low end of 97's for me.

Have not seen a single word on these dropping anywhere. RD is supposed to be the 27th. I'm just hoping they don't start ramping up promo on Monday-Wednesday like its a Jordan release.

I need to know where to cop but last thing we need is SM getting hold of these and telling all resellers to bot them up.

Have not seen a single word on these dropping anywhere. RD is supposed to be the 27th. I'm just hoping they don't start ramping up promo on Monday-Wednesday like its a Jordan release.

I need to know where to cop but last thing we need is SM getting hold of these and telling all resellers to bot them up.
I can only imagine they’ll show up on SNKRS a couple days before smh

Back
Top Bottom