Nike Air VaporMax

Thought these were releasing today
276212A5-E3A5-4A51-82E8-0840322945B7.jpeg

So can I get any help if those grey multis will release elsewhere or for cheaper then they are now. Want to pull but 245 is steep but been waiting on a pair to pop my Vpm cherry :lol:.

Just grabbed a 13 off size for 250. Fomo set in. They had a price wrong on their site before so they said on my next order they would give me 10% off and free shipping if I email them after the fact. Lets hope they come through.

Just grabbed a 13 off size for 250. Fomo set in. They had a price wrong on their site before so they said on my next order they would give me 10% off and free shipping if I email them after the fact. Lets hope they come through.

I got a 13 from Shoebox...hoping it comes through no problem...Fingers crossed!

Man I'm not ready to drop $250ish on those Grey MCs. There's other things I want, but don't want to sit this one out either.

You must've got the last or only 13, I don't see where sizing goes passed 12.
I'd order them if 13 was up and I don't even really like them, so I guess thanks, Sneaker Gods.
(something about the way the heel MC is a much darker MC that the toe portion looks bad in this instance)
Yes, That was the only 13 on starcow.

I know the majority of the people here aren't so fond of the VaporMax CS, but this colorway definitely brings it up a notch for the model.

nike-vapormax-cs-white-black-red.jpg

nike-vapormax-cs-white-black-red-1.jpg
I like these!! Anyone know when they are releasing in the US? I saw them on kickscrew but I did not want to pay the 40 shipping fee, plus I don't know what size I need to buy

02/01
AIR VAPORMAX FLYKNIT
Neutral Olive/Cargo Khaki-Hot Punch

68ECDF26-8A3E-497F-A909-639AFD04453D.jpeg

While picking up the LeBron 15 BHM this morning I saw these.. When did these drop? Never saw anything about them. I'm trying to hold restraint on the og's as I'm ready for the 2.0 silhouette...

Back
Top Bottom