Nike Air VaporMax

Anybody think I would be able to trade the black ow VM straight up for the white in a 13?

Did anyone get a reserve from Nike on the white Acronym pair? Got lucky on the Whites but wish I had a 12.5 or 12 instead of a 13. Hoping I can get the Volts in the 12.5, but that will be impossible on SNKRS.

Finally wore my first 2.0, love the color combo.. I realized I can't see how ugly it is from above so time to pick more up lol
IMG_4791.JPG

Anybody think I would be able to trade the black ow VM straight up for the white in a 13?

I think it would depend on the person with the white pair. The resell price is near identical on stockX. About $600 either pair depending on size

How much would I add for whites?
ya know, I ready quickly and thought you were asking about acronym white for the upcoming black/volt...
You'd probably be about even on the OW. apologies. If anything 25 buck difference in favor of white>black. I would aim for even stevens

ya know, I ready quickly and thought you were asking about acronym white for the upcoming black/volt...
You'd probably be about even on the OW. apologies. If anything 25 buck difference in favor of white>black. I would aim for even stevens
All good bro. Thanks for ur input

Just got the silver bullets and since my acronyms were big I went tts and my big toe hits the front of the shoe.

Double L’s after what I thought were W’s.

I don’t mean to offend but are you a heavier guy? Bc the only person I personally know that has issues with his vapormax was my coworker who’s like 350
no offence taken dude. I'm 5'11" and weigh about 210lb. I don't run in my shoes. I just find the VM soles wear really quick!

So turns out Nike are offering for me to send them back and will refund if found defective. Plus they've offered a 20% discount code as well. May replace my GR TB's with 2.0....if I can convince myself to buy 2.0s. Can't beat service like that.

Back
Top Bottom