Nike Air VaporMax

i like it better than the flyknit 1 and 2.

7ACFECF7-CB47-46BA-ACDD-4563112DCC40.gif

i mean they not flying off the shelves for no reason.
they feel better, fit better, and have more stability. i have more pairs of flyknits than vm plus's but i tend to wear those more but i been on a epic react kick the past month. thats gonna change once i get these hyper blues in next week. the only criticism is that they are a bit on the high side.

Last edited:
I was slow too. Seemed easy
BAEB777C-7D8B-465E-9B36-19BBF20E9286.png
I have pretty good WiFi at work, but I can't hit anything since they started announcing the times in advance. Most of the time, the button doesn't become clickable unless I back out to the feed and then click through to the pass page again. Using the most recent version of SNKRS and an iPhone 6. No plans to upgrade. :smile:

VMPlus is the real deal, a nice hybrid that works and is actually comfortable. If it weren't for the price I'd probably have another pair or two, but for now I just have the sunset/tigers.

But it's still a niche shoe. The VM1 is so sleek and light that I can't put the VMP above them. 2.0s aren't for me (although I still like the launch cw with the violet-tinged air bag).

VMPlus is the real deal, a nice hybrid that works and is actually comfortable. If it weren't for the price I'd probably have another pair or two, but for now I just have the sunset/tigers.

But it's still a niche shoe. The VM1 is so sleek and light that I can't put the VMP above them. 2.0s aren't for me (although I still like the launch cw with the violet-tinged air bag).
i feel like vmplus is only regarded as niche because most regular people cant find a pair in the first place.

I have pretty good WiFi at work, but I can't hit anything since they started announcing the times in advance. Most of the time, the button doesn't become clickable unless I back out to the feed and then click through to the pass page again. Using the most recent version of SNKRS and an iPhone 6. No plans to upgrade. :smile:
I've heard newer phones fair better. perhaps its the internet plus an iphone x that's my lucky rabbits foot.

I've heard newer phones fair better. perhaps its the internet plus an iphone x that's my lucky rabbits foot.

SNKRS is an absolute crapshoot. I got Top 3s on 1x cell service, White Acronyms, OVOs, and Gold Toes on home WiFi, UCS dunks on hospital WiFi, and had my account temporarily banned during the Off White release on hospital wired connection, shout out to my ******* coworkers who probably got us all banned for trying from the same IP.

SNKRS is an absolute crapshoot. I got Top 3s on 1x cell service, White Acronyms, OVOs, and Gold Toes on home WiFi, UCS dunks on hospital WiFi, and had my account temporarily banned during the Off White release on hospital wired connection, shout out to my ******* coworkers who probably got us all banned for trying from the same IP.
and here i am taking L's on ALL those shoes. Ive never won a single draw ever and i feel like i cursed and i hate nike for it. I had great chances when it was FCFS for all releases. The biggest win ive had in the last year were all star 1's from last year.

I havent missed a single pair on wifi in 12 months...not one. Only time i wasn't on wifi was for Tinkers...and didnt get em. Everything else has been pretty smooth. DRAW is a totally different story.

I actually like the white ones. Black ones are bad. I just wonder why they couldnt have the same upper as the free run innevas.Then itd be fire.
nike-free-inneva-woven-2-navy-2.jpg

get them within the first hour or your going to have a bad time. These will be gone from most places within a couple hrs. Especially nike.
Foot sites may have pairs backordered like they did the first round of plus's but i wouldn't bet on it.
These hitting kith? gotta a gc to burn.

To clarify, I was referring to SNKRS Pass releases only. Hit Black Cements, BRED Toes, Supreme AF1, AM Animal pack and then nothing since. With a 1-3ms ping, I thought I would have at least gotten the Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom