Nike Air VaporMax

AAD939B8-0F26-4A8F-84AE-8D87443A33A9.jpeg

6EE724F7-5DAA-4351-A70A-D99F002ADE06.jpeg

Yes sir, let's go! Much better pictures, haha. The black ones are a go! The Air units seem like it's gotten that same treatment on the VM 2019s, too. Looks nice IMO.

Last edited:
Any word on squeak-related improvements? I love all of my Vapormax, but am walking on a smooth concrete floor most of the week at work, and the squeaking gets a bit annoying if there isn't other noise to drown it out. I've played around with sanding or filing the non-rubber surfaces of the outsole, but it hasn't helped. Thinking about spraying some Plasti-Dip (after heavily masking) as my next experiment. Anyone had similar issues and found solutions?

Any word on squeak-related improvements? I love all of my Vapormax, but am walking on a smooth concrete floor most of the week at work, and the squeaking gets a bit annoying if there isn't other noise to drown it out. I've played around with sanding or filing the non-rubber surfaces of the outsole, but it hasn't helped. Thinking about spraying some Plasti-Dip (after heavily masking) as my next experiment. Anyone had similar issues and found solutions?

I don’t care about the squeak so I’m no help. Unless like I’m Trying to sneak up on someone ninja style. But I probably wouldn’t wear Vapormax lol...

Maybe if you work in the shoe it’s annoying I guess. Occasionally I don’t care.

my colleagues hate my vapormax and adidas originals dublin shoes, squeaking for days :D

I'd care what they said if they didn't blast out club bangers though their headphones

Loving the utilities... perfect for cold and the rain which we seem to be getting all the time..

A couple of wear points... are below the thin black surround part scratches and you can see a chip in the front. Oddly regular Vapormax have a covered toe.

Otherwise perfect. I wear these like 3-4 times a week.
625B8214-03C2-4A82-8DC6-3F875B456D3D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom