Nike Air VaporMax

If there was one colorway I wish I had another of its the first white / pure platinum 1.0.

0D4D1BF1-E3E9-4563-80D1-7A40583E7C21.jpeg
B0F0E47B-43CA-4354-A202-09B16C72C62D.jpeg
86BC3806-8CFA-461F-8DEC-7FA1300E4D8C.jpeg

Those look nice! I like how both shoes have the volt instead of the mustard yellow color I got on one like someone else posted. I even ordered 2 pairs to see if I could maybe swap one of the shoes but of course both mine are the same. I wonder if certain sizes have certain colors or if indeed everything is all random.

Those look nice! I like how both shoes have the volt instead of the mustard yellow color I got on one like someone else posted. I even ordered 2 pairs to see if I could maybe swap one of the shoes but of course both mine are the same. I wonder if certain sizes have certain colors or if indeed everything is all random.

Interesting review. I figured the thicker knit meant it was more supportive so that’s nice. I haven’t noticed the midsole ever catching on stairs. I’ve been fine with the midsole on the 1 actually. I’m glad I passed on the 2.0. That color way looks more orange to me than pink. ???

Not sure if anyone else saw these in person yet, but I noticed that within the dual weave, there were SUPER SMALL hints of metallic silver shining through the outer skirt of the Flyknit when you have light hit it.

Not sure if anyone else saw these in person yet, but I noticed that within the dual weave, there were SUPER SMALL hints of metallic silver shining through the outer skirt of the Flyknit when you have light hit it.
No! Why are they adding these glitter flakes to these? They were included in the dark gray VM2s as well. Plus they don’t include that fact in the product description.

No! Why are they adding these glitter flakes to these? They were included in the dark gray VM2s as well. Plus they don’t include that fact in the product description.

It's not glitter flakes. In this specific colorway, the metallic silver is minimally in the weave and is very VERY hard to see. I don't know if it's just chips of the metallic silver on the tongue that made its way into the gaps or what, but it's there.

---

By the way, I saw these in person today. Honestly a bit underwhelming. Still nice though!

33495602888_4b0d83c6db_b.jpg

It's not glitter flakes. In this specific colorway, the metallic silver is minimally in the weave and is very VERY hard to see. I don't know if it's just chips of the metallic silver on the tongue that made its way into the gaps or what, but it's there.

---

By the way, I saw these in person today. Honestly a bit underwhelming. Still nice though!

33495602888_4b0d83c6db_b.jpg
Ah, ok. Thank you for the reply.

I just ordered the 3.0....

Interesting review. I figured the thicker knit meant it was more supportive so that’s nice. I haven’t noticed the midsole ever catching on stairs. I’ve been fine with the midsole on the 1 actually. I’m glad I passed on the 2.0. That color way looks more orange to me than pink. ???

It’s happened to me. Also on some things outside.

Reactions: ARK
i know this has been asked but anybody give me a quick suggestion on sizing ? i wear 8.5 in pretty much everything but need a 9 in huaraches. what size should i get? I also like a perfect fit , no crazy toebox room. thanks

Back
Top Bottom