Nike Air VaporMax

Been a while since I rocked these.

48FD02F1-FCFB-433D-A792-2FF1D903A6B6.jpeg

I don’t own any Vapormax and I consider the Epic Reacts to be the most comfortable shoes in my rotation.

If the ultra cushioning that the Epic’s provide is what your looking for then the VM’s might not be for you...Like running on pillows is how Nike describes the tech and they aren’t far off...VM’s are a firmer type of cushioning that takes me a couple wears to get broken in...

Kind of also depends on the usage...

To bum around or take short runs the Epics are what I’d grab...For longer runs or if I’m going to be on my feet all day then VM’s get the tip...Epics have a tendency to flatten out on me after long wears, where the VM’s (After being broken in) give me better long term support...

Anyone here tried a 720?

Thinking hard about it...Supposedly seriously comfy...Hopefully discounts will be forthcoming...

Really wish Nike would implement the 720 air bag on a performance shoe though...Maybe re-enforce the air bag and give it some damn traction...I’m an Air Max runner from way back though so maybe I’m looking at it from a nostalgia POV...

Reactions: ARK
Thinking hard about it...Supposedly seriously comfy...Hopefully discounts will be forthcoming...

Really wish Nike would implement the 720 air bag on a performance shoe though...Maybe re-enforce the air bag and give it some damn traction...I’m an Air Max runner from way back though so maybe I’m looking at it from a nostalgia POV...

Seriously. Comfy. Shoes.

DAB509A0-A9F8-4629-8E4F-2BC98924CDE8.jpeg

I work from home so deliveries usually go to me. Traveled and forgot about these yeezys (trash bought for a friend) and the 3.0 and evil volt...

So two came when I was gone and as we pull up today from lunch another box is by the door...

I got the verbals and got taxed

1FCA99DC-027E-4146-BC44-966F4BCB60A3.jpeg

She hasn’t found these yet lol. Nike thank you for Discreet packaging lol

CCC03D57-7D5E-4045-A3C5-81FDAEB01593.jpeg

I gotta count I think I’m at 31 or so Vapors and with 3.0 now here I don’t know what to do lol

Back
Top Bottom