Nike Air VaporMax

Two of my top 5 Vapormax

BE2C6AD7-36C5-45C8-9E60-83C477D8DA4F.jpeg

ALNotSure ALNotSure Bro, are they all for sell? Wouldn’t mind having the 2.0’s I highlighted. Those are both DS. I mean, sz13 too.

if I could only grab 1 I’d probably just flip a coin. My Volts are in pretty good shape but my Blues are beat.

ALNotSure ALNotSure finally you do the pics
c money 88 05 c money 88 05 DId you end up sending or keeping the 1of1's

every other day I’d change my mind about keeping/returning, I decided it wasn’t worth my money if I was going keep wavering & finally returned them.

but now I’m hoping they pop up more places & can get discounted, I’d probably be back in for them.

they really are nice in person, just not what I wanted/expected/was looking for

FINALLY a date. I thought they got scrapped. Sucks that pair is women’s. I’m a 12.5 so I think that eliminates me from even having a size conversion :emoji_cold_sweat:

release date July 23

That toe cap is the goods.
I definitely plan on adding laces.

I don’t remember which shoe it was (probably Basketball though)I was looking at in WNNS but they went up to 15.
Should be GUCCI for us Big Footers, too.....because theCW is for sure popping.

I'll take that over the space hippie garbage anyday
Bruh, I can't with any of these New Models.( and that Space Hippie Collection is atrocious, who did that?)
I don't get the Love for 990's.
I don't get the love for Dad Shoes in General.
Every shoe is trying to be Ugly on purpose.
It's like, lets see who can make the most ridiculous Silo, throw some "limited" HYPE behind it or just make it a DRAW system and boom, folks are in.

I refuse to believe that folks actually like that BalanceBeam Triple S Mesh Monstrosity..........
1593829410557.png

1593829510715.png

Attachments

• 1593829385040.png
    1593829385040.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom