Nike Air VaporMax

That's a whole other can of worms. But I look at the haphazard fast-fit system of the SH03 vs the upcoming VM, and it looks (and according to early owners, feels and is not durable) like literal trash.

1580929933128-png.2505931

21a1d926-7bc7-409f-bb4f-ef6cdcb6df86-jpeg.2540864

I wonder if they plan to release a pair that has regular shoe laces instead of that rectangle box with strings.
Even if they don’t, a small custom(I will do my own, never tried but can do it successfully) will fix it, legit adding 8 holes, reinforcing those with needle/thread (I will use the sewing machine). Should take about 30minutes to add holes.

Even the slots they have now that the drawstring runs through, could be used.
That drawstring is going back in the box though, in case I have to return them in the future for a popped bubble.

What did they do to the shoe to justify a $30 markup? They used recycled polyester material in the upper instead of flyknit and added a diff lacing system. The airbags are smaller. So I don't see why they'd be worth $30 more. Glad I don't like the model as much as the VM 1 which is the only VM I own aside from some utilities.

When I saw the price of YZY 950 Moonrock Pirates price was $220, I knew right away all the Premieres from every Company that dropped going forward would have that $220 range.

Remember when Jordan’s were under $100?

Back
Top Bottom