Nike Air VaporMax

Not a fan of those mc at all. Glad I missed out now. They should have done an all over mc pattern instead of just in the mud guard area.

There are times where that shoe tree does not help a shoe look good at all. Unfortunately, this is one of them.

Don't ever put shoe trees in anything u don't want to stretch. Leave it in there long enough and it warps the shoe. Esp flyknit. Even the cheap dollar IKEA ones are good enough to stretch them.

Anything FK, woven etc. don't put it in there. Stopped using all my trees after they warped one pair. They even stretched my camo BWs a bit and those are vach tech nothing significant but enough for me to feel the mm or so of space.

Thinking about making another pair

It's your money. However, for me, I dont think I'll spend this much on a shoe that Nike is likely to release something similar in the future. Eventually the hype will die down on these, and they will hit the outlets. $240 is a lot to spend on this particular shoe, without any type of discounts applied. I'm going to wait for the olive/asphalt nikelabs and call it a day with these shoes I think.

It's your money. However, for me, I dont think I'll spend this much on a shoe that Nike is likely to release something similar in the future. Eventually the hype will die down on these, and they will hit the outlets. $240 is a lot to spend on this particular shoe, without any type of discounts applied. I'm going to wait for the olive/asphalt nikelabs and call it a day with these shoes I think.
A combination of 20% off promo code (+$10) + 12% ebates would effectively make it the price of a retail pair.. well thats how I bought my ID.. 

EDIT: also... someone said that the "black knit" option is going to be fully black, not varying shades of black?

Last edited:
"Started Making" email, what exactly does that mean? Is it in cue or is it in manufacturing?
What kind of question is this? It means they started making it 
indifferent.gif

It just means they "started making your Order". Next one will be "almost complete, finishing touches" 3rd one will be "your id order has been shipped" usually takes 5-7 days after "almost complete" for shoes to get shipped!

Back
Top Bottom