Nike Air VaporMax

According to StockX the Cool Grey is a NikeLab release set for 8/3. I don't know how reliable this info is however.

Only had my vapormaxes for a couple of weeks but I find if I wear them the whole day then I get minor discomfort by the end of the day. Anybody else find this? I imagine that I just haven't broken them in enough yet

IMG_7602.JPG
IMG_7597.JPG

Oreo. +1
what tracksuit pants are those?

Nike sportswear tech knit joggers. I believe they retail for 225 but can be found for cheaper.

Nice, I love the tech knit shorts, have yet to try the joggers.

To keep it Vapormax centered, my Team Reds should be arriving from Nike today.

I really want another pair that I can beat around (asphalt or another darker color) but 190 is too steep to buy another pair. Need some discounts to start coming

Pass on the exploration for me. Anyone figure out how to fix that flat flyknit defect on the top of the toe box? I can't find a pair of navy or olives without that problem.

what defect you talkin bout? they come on the triple black?
Shoe trees or the paper inserts? Mine have the same problem but when I wear them its not a big deal to me.

This is what I'm referring to as a "defect" or at least flaw in the shoe production. I haven't seen it on every vapormax but recently GR pairs of Navy and Olive (Cargo Khaki) have an area on the top of the toe box where the Flyknit looks flat. See my pics here where it looks like the flyknit looks smashed together. It's thinner, the weave looks crushed, and since it's lost its texture it reflects light making it look brighter than the surrounding area. Both of my navy pair had it and I sent one pair back. So far 3 olive pairs I've seen had this spot. Only one olive right shoe didn't - that's 5 of 6 shoes that had it.

IMG_9484.JPG

IMG_9485.JPG

This is what I'm referring to as a "defect" or at least flaw in the shoe production. I haven't seen it on every vapormax but recently GR pairs of Navy and Olive (Cargo Khaki) have an area on the top of the toe box where the Flyknit looks flat. See my pics here where it looks like the flyknit looks smashed together. It's thinner, the weave looks crushed, and since it's lost its texture it reflects light making it look brighter than the surrounding area. Both of my navy pair had it and I sent one pair back. So far 3 olive pairs I've seen had this spot. Only one olive right shoe didn't - that's 5 of 6 shoes that had it.

IMG_9484.JPG

IMG_9485.JPG

I just checked. Both of mine have it too

yo that is wild, I've never noticed that. Will definitely be looking out for that on future purchases

IMG_9484.JPG

IMG_9485.JPG
Ok completely different than what I was thinking. I thought you meant your flyknit was flat as in it was dipping around the toe area because mine seems to have that problem.

I remember another poster brought it up awhile ago but dont remember if it ever got solved.

It's bizarre, first I thought it was sweat/heat or just wear in that area. It doesn't bother me really but it's definitely weird.

x-files-kill-switch-mulder-scully.jpg

Every single pair of Navys I've ever seen in person has that defect on the toe box. I just accept it now as part of the "design"...:D

my navys have that spot as well, the team red pair I just got thankfully does not.

I have seen a couple navy pairs in store that dont have the spot. Im not really sure what causes it. Im just living with it though.

Back
Top Bottom