Nike Air VaporMax

I looked up the product # to find regular pictures and they're surprisingly not bad.

NIKE+VaporMax+Flyknit++black+Sneaker+bei+SNIPES--1672307_P.jpg

NIKE+VaporMax+Flyknit++black+Sneaker+bei+SNIPES--1672307_P1.jpg

NIKE+VaporMax+Flyknit++black+Sneaker+bei+SNIPES--1672307_P2.jpg

NIKE+VaporMax+Flyknit++black+Sneaker+bei+SNIPES--1672307_P3.jpg

NIKE+VaporMax+Flyknit++black+Sneaker+bei+SNIPES--1672307_P4.jpg

I was thinking of heading to a Nike shop to try the black VaporMax utility. Should I go for those or wait for the 3.0? Not sure when the 2019's come out. Google isn't really helping.

I was thinking of heading to a Nike shop to try the black VaporMax utility. Should I go for those or wait for the 3.0? Not sure when the 2019's come out. Google isn't really helping.
3.0 likely isn’t hitting until at least March. One pair of 2019s has already released and another is dropping soon (Black/Metallic Gold 1/1/19).

I bought a couple of pairs of RU's (women's black CW and the men's white). They're my go to right now.

Anyone know where I can get some basic colors for discount? Tried footlocker but they have then excluded.
I would check your local Nike outlet. They had two colorways and I managed to find an 11.5 BHM vapormax on the hash wall. Tried really hard to justify copping but too similar to pairs I had.

The only 2.0 worthy of my collection is the volt pair. Even then I still haven’t worn it and I’m considering letting it go. I’m still very much in trimming down the collection mode.

Back
Top Bottom