Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Air Vapormax 2020
Release Date: Summer/Fall 2020

nike-medal-stand-tokyo-olympics-2020.jpg
I am feeling these. Never had a pair of the OG VM's but I heard they were terrible to work out in. I will be picking these up in the right colorway. I don;t like how in the above picture the shoe/foot is slightly leaning as if the person wearing them was too heavy...

My favorite part is the rear lock/loop thing.

I am feeling these. Never had a pair of the OG VM's but I heard they were terrible to work out in. I will be picking these up in the right colorway. I don;t like how in the above picture the shoe/foot is slightly leaning as if the person wearing them was too heavy...

My favorite part is the rear lock/loop thing.

I have two (one was a gift from the wife) and I wouldn’t recommend them, but the way these have a shorter max bubble and the snake sole might make these a lot more comfortable. I’ll cop a pair on discount for sure.

Yes, look in the heel, there appears to not only be what looks like a sock liner, but that bad body is cushioned like a mofo,
That has to improve an already nice fit.
Fire.

Oh, you’re referencing the heel padding. I thought you were talking about heel cushioning as in under the foot.

Didn’t someone notice the price of current models have gone up by $10?

Yup... $200 now.... some still $190 but they even raised the price on some pre-existing models

I just figure with this recycling stuff etc they gonna bump the price significantly. I hope I’m wrong.

Not sure where they price matching from but a good deal at Nordstrom....

Note both use a “vast grey” flyknit...

I’m on the fence....

The red/black is also on sale

7D970602-7BE8-4BC4-B411-004C98E6B2B2.png

Plus>utility3?>3 the rest dont matter bcuz I dont use them or own them lol and the 3 is only last bcuz of the insoles. But each pair serves its purpose to an awesome degree

Back
Top Bottom