Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

Great job on the comparison photos! Definitely needed!

I'm glad you showed the insoles as well. I took out mine knowing they'd flatten out over time so mine are still brand new. Just replaced them with gel insoles...

nice post. Yeezy 2s have to be the best looking fakes available. Usually most fakes are very obvious. Yeezy 2 isn't. I still wouldnt pay 1500-2000 for a authentic pair.

there must be a newer version of the fakes out cause I saw, in person, a comparison between the two shoes on feet (w pants on)... the ONLY difference I could see was the thickness of the strap (when unstrapped)... when both shoes are strapped in, they are basically identical :smh:

be careful out there folks :x

nice very detailed. i see people trying to pass off fakes on craigslist for 1000+ trying to trick people into thinking just because they are asking that price they are selling legit pairs :rolleyes
the box is crucial though. lots of fake nikes will have a similar font and spacing with the letters and its a straight up give away. someone shows me that box they get a :stoneface:

Nice work on the comparison. They took 1 step forward and 2 steps back with these "1:1" reps. Actually maybe just 2 steps back. I have the version before these, the AAA, and they're much better than these. The toe box is way more on point on the AAA and the soles are waaaaay better as theyre non translucent and glow pretty good. The insole on the AAA is cut exactly like the authentics, wide not curved, but it's the soft pink just like the lining which is the biggest flaw on the AAA. Instead of that blood red lining they went with the yeezy 1 pink but with the right paints its fixable. the strap on the AAAs not only has a matte finish underneath but the kanye/nike imprint is facing the correct way like the authentics. Just some 411 in case anyone wanted to know. .

Last edited:
Yeah thanks man. I was telling people the AAA's are actually much closer to the real deal. The shape is closer, and everything you just mentioned. 

How can you tell apart fake Yezzy 2 from B-Grade Yezzy 2

If its actually a Nike B-Grade... Nike usually indicates it somewhere on the sneaker and on the box.

So you'll see it marked on the Sneaker, usually inside on Tag...

Aesthetically speaking... They should be identical, other than some minor mistakes like excessive glue, minor stitching flaws, paint flaws, etc.

They are calling this their "Flawless Version"... I still see noticeable flaws but ill throw the pics up and hear what other members think...

Don't get scammed people...

Modify and add that the real box always has the price on it, the fakes never have the precut price tag on the sticker.

Recently noticed that the fake box the line around the "shoe name" and stuff is thicker than on the authentic nike sportswear box.
Here's an example, took the picture posted on the topic:

Wow, thank you! I've been looking for this and this is definitely the best air yeezy guide online right now!

Notice the hole (half circled formed) on the top side of the box? I saw that on most of the originals the box has the half circle flat on the top. But I saw also some pictures of an official shop selling them that had the box with the half circle closed on the bottom... see the comparison picture of jespmathdk and you will understand what I'm trying to say.

I'll stay away from trying to buy an authentic pair. too risky.
not at all. the trouble is finding honest people.

But I can literally tell the diference between a fake and real pair at first glance. Even before i had a real pair. Its really obvious to me.

Back
Top Bottom