Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

I've been screwed on a pair of fake yeezys, which is completely my fault.  I am attempting to re-sell the fakes on ebay and my listing description describes them as replicas.   I've read up more on how to spot a fake yeezy.  Some guy on ebay who was selling some Air Yeezys sent me to this website, which they seem suspect.  The Air Yeezy's are for sale for $225.  The pics also are too blurry to verify the scales, the glow in the dark soles, the strap, the lacelocks, and the toe box.  I've emailed them to ask if they could send me more pics of the shoes, but no response.  The website just screams fakes.  Could anyone verify my gut feeling?  Has anyone bought from this website.  

http://airyeezyspvce.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3591327

Thanks.
based on the price they sold itself you can determine whether those are fake or not, $225 for yeezy? 100% FAKE

Do these look legit?

%24%28KGrHqZ,%21o4FB+OQzWDtBQmd0Jl1Tg%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24T2eC16ZHJHQE9nzEy9tRBQmd0NBctw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqZHJFMF%21N-QY8jrBQmd0Pvy1w%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24T2eC16V,%21%29sE9swmZwYcBQmd0YOj2g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqZHJEsFBkf5hFSVBQmd0hsYkQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG
I'm sorry but these are fake, scales, bag, shape, etc.

@ supaess, Had no choice to cop those yeezy 2s a week after it came out. I just recently copped mines, Im abit worried cos it was my friend did all the checkings for the legitimacy of the ye 2s( im away thats why i asked him a huge favor)Im happy its exactly the same thing the seller showed to us on pics and on hand... It was a nice transaction no hussle
Yeah there's a couple different websites that have good pictures, and this post itself would proly be the best thing to use. The quality is a dead give away, scales, suede, 3M, strap and inner sole. I'll try to upload a couple pictures when I get home too

The Photo from the website seems like a legit pair(might be a stolen picture) but the price is way to cheap and full size run? Those are fakes bro...

It took me hours to find this post. I was really checking it on google which 1 is the best comparison of the fake ye 2s and the legit 1s. It was really funny cause I nagged my friend way to much to focus every detailed pictures posted in this thread. Sure bro looking forward to that,I will post more pictures of mines aswell(crappy quality of cam :frown: )...

Btw your ye 2s are they black/solar red or the platinums?

Yeah there's a couple different websites that have good pictures, and this post itself would proly be the best thing to use. The quality is a dead give away, scales, suede, 3M, strap and inner sole. I'll try to upload a couple pictures when I get home too
It took me hours to find this post. I was really checking it on google which 1 is the best comparison of the fake ye 2s and the legit 1s. It was really funny cause I nagged my friend way to much to focus every detailed pictures posted in this thread. Sure bro looking forward to that,I will post more pictures of mines aswell(crappy quality of cam :frown: )...

Well, here are a couple pictures I took. The key thing is to pay attention to details in Yeezys

Hi all,
This is a great thread and well informative. My question for indicud is to avoid the possibility of fakes, would it be best to just purchase direct from flight club? Or are there other options available for authentic pairs at a lower price? I purchased the pair of black 11's for 2700 just to avoid any hassle and risk of fakes, but wanted to reaffirm that is the best option? Thanks for the info, and hope to hear back from you.

hey @supaess where did you buy those pair of yeezy's and do they have them in black/solar red for sz 8 & sz 11

hey @supaess where did you buy those pair of yeezy's and do they have them in black/solar red for sz 8 & sz 11

Well, here are a couple pictures I took. The key thing is to pay attention to details in Yeezys
Thanks bro!!! That platinums so fresh!! I will post mines,but sorry for the crappy quality(my sister took pictures of it.Still not in my hand,will ship it later) :frown:

Here's my Yeezy 2's black/solar red. Quality is really terrible smh :frown:

And if you notice there's already yellowing :frown: and it's DS. Any thoughts how to lessen the yellowing?

Well, if you don't have any financial issue you can buy in flight club.I have no more idea which sneaker store website we can find a legit pair of yeezy 2s aside from flight club. If you can find a person that do meet ups. Its better so you can really check it for real imo

Really great post. It's so noticeable when you have the 2 side by side. Some of the imperfections are a total giveaways. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom